Busan

Jimin's POV

Jungkook and Yoongi hyung have fallen asleep on the ride to Busan.

As we left Seoul, I stared out the back window and watched the city fade into the distance.

I'm glad that Yoongi hyung also decided to come with us. It's going to be fun being with my family again and staying with Yoongi hyung and Jungkook.

During the ride, I slept, played games on my phone and stretched when the bus stopped for a few minutes.

Yoongi hyung stayed asleep for the whole time. Jungkook had woken up though and we talked for a little bit until we arrived in Busan.

I woke up Yoongi hyung and we got off the bus.

My eomma and appa were waiting outside for us. I smiled when I saw them. Eomma ran up to me and hugged me. It's really nice after seeing them for a long time.

We got into the car that was near where we got off the bus and my appa started driving away.

When we got to my old house, I got out of the car and walked into my house.

I'm kind of surprised... nothing has changed at all since I left to become a trainee.

My parents soon came in after a few minutes with Yoongi hyung and Jungkook.

"Where's my little brother?" I ask appa.

"He's staying at a friends house so that your friends can stay here. We only have 4 bedrooms.." appa said.

"And our couches aren't big enough for someone to lie down on. So he volunteered to stay there until you boys decide when to go back to Seoul." eomma says.

"okay. Let's go unpack then guys" I turn towards my friends.

"wait so does that mean that, Jungkook and I are staying in the same bedroom?" Yoongi asked before heading upstairs.

"No, you boys get 2 separate rooms since this house has 4 bedrooms all about the same size." eomma says.

"okay, then let's go upstairs." I say and lead Jungkook and Yoongi hyung upstairs and into the hallway.

Jungkook picks the room at the end of the hallway and Yoongi hyung picks the one beside it. I go into my old bedroom, which is across from Yoongi hyung's room. 

Nothing really has changed since I left to train at BigHit... my eomma must have taken care of the room and dusted everything off for my return here.

I go to my window and open the blinds. The large apartments in the main part of the city can be seen from my bedroom window. Since it's night time now, the lights are bright and I can hear the sounds of cars on the highway.

"Are you happy to be back here, Jimin?" my eomma came into the room and sat down on my bed.

"Yeah... Uhh.. I'm just kind of sad that we didn't even have a last concert for our fans. We all went our separate ways  and I wish we didn't." I walk towards the bed and sit beside her. She wraps one arm around my shoulders.

"Well. Stay here for a few days if you want to and go back to Seoul to talk to your leader Namjoon." eomma told me.

"okay I'll do that." I say and she walks out my bedroom.

I get underneath the covers of my bed and take a nap.

Suga's POV

I settled into my room.

Jimin's appa had brought me some coffee and I drank it.

It's definitely better than drinking alcohol... It tastes a lot better as well.

I already unpacked most of my things but I know that Jungkook, Jimin and I are going back to Seoul one day.

We didn't even say goodbye to our fans properly.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Jungkook suddenly came into my room.

"Ne... I was just thinking..." I say and turn around to face him. Jungkook was frowning.

"About what?" he asked me.

"I want to return to Seoul and perform again. I know it's going to be hard since our manager doesn't remember us... but I think we can get through this..." I trailed off in thought.

"But as BTS together right?" Jungkook walked closer and stood about a meter away from me. I nodded.

"Of course. I didn't even want to leave. I was just really frustrated with everything that had happened. But let's go back. I'll contact Jin hyung and everyone else."

"I'll text and ask her to be our manager again. She actually wanted to hang out with me.. but I said no. I'm going to go back to Seoul a day early." he tells me.

"Okay. I'll return with Jimin, he day after you go back." I say as he nods and leaves the room.

I lay down on my bed and take a nap.

Jungkook's POV

I decide to text as I walk back to my bedroom.

Hi , How are you?

Hi Jungkook oppa, I'm fine and how are you?

Good... so I was wondering if you still wanted to hang out. I'm returning to Seoul in 2 days.

Where did you go?

To my hometown Busan. But I'm coming back. 

Okay. See you soon oppa, call me.

I promise. Bye bye.

Bye.

I smile a little bit and go back to my bedroom.

I know it's going to be hard creating new memories with her. But I'm going to try my best. I want her to have fun with us again. I want to protect her this time and make sure that she stays safe.

Hopefully everyone else will agree with getting back together. It wasn't even a long time. If we stay together longer, I'll be happy. Jimin hyung and Namjoon hyung left once already...

Now all of us are separate except some of us are just in smaller groups of two or three. 

Everything will be fine as long as we have each other. That's the most important thing because all of us are stronger together.