Prologue

Dan was rushing down the dark streets of London for he was late again

Dan was rushing down the dark streets of London for he was late again. It didn't help that he had no idea where he was going. He and his friends have been going around London, searching for new cafes. 

Dan kept running so he wouldn't be as late, but then ran into someone. He looked up and saw a disheveled young boy about his age. He was dressed in mostly black, had blue fringe, and gauges. Quite the opposite of Dan and his friends, but he looked upset so Dan invited him to come with him to the cafe.

Needless to say the boy was shocked, but he had agreed. He had had a bad day and needed something fun to do. They walked to the cafe together, chatting the whole way there.

Phil, the boy, had been to the cafe was talking about once. It was a very bright place, not really Phil's aesthetic, kind of like the boy standing beside him. Dan was wearing a light pink sweater and a flower crown. 

Together they were an interesting pair. They had a similar music taste, even though Dan liked the rustic covers of the songs Phil liked.  They also both liked similar types of shows. 

When they walked into the light cafe Dan's friends immediately called them over. Dan felt bad because he knew he was really late. Tumblr is never a good thing to check right before you have to leave. 

Dan and Phil sat down at the table and Dan introduced Phil. Dan's friends were very welcoming toward Phil and they all had a relaxing evening. 

Dan and Phil exchanged phone numbers, and tumblr url's, of course. They promised to get together again soon, and went their separate ways.

(A/N) I'll be writing short chapters continuing this story for 30 days! So look forward to daily updates. I literally rewrote this like 12 times. Oh well. The format will be slightly different though, because this was just the prologue, but the rest of this story will be written in more of a poetic form. Does that make sense? No? Well you'll see what I mean. ^_^ And I might start doing this as a monthly thing where I do a new AU each month ... Maybe...