2. I Don't Date

Out of the many different ways to wake up, Lydia did not imagine a singing Stiles to be one. It wasn't very loud, if anything it was barely noticeable but the song was one of Lydia's favorites and could wake her up in an instant. She could hear the actual song being played off what she was guessing was his phone but his own voice filled up the rest of the empty space.

She chuckles to herself before getting out of bed and taking her hair out of the braid she slept in. Opening the door to her room, the tune automatically becomes louder, steam pouring out from under the bathroom door. Bobbing her head to the beat, she walks to the kitchen and starts up the coffee pot, humming along. The sweet smell of caffeine soon engulfs the small apartment and Lydia takes a deep breath, absolutely loving it. The boy had good taste in music, it was undeniable. His voice, on the other hand, was arguable.

"Since Bruce Springsteen, Madonna! Way before Nirvanna there was U2 and Blondie! Music still on MTV!" Stiles sings the course particularly louder than the rest and Lydia has to put a hand over her mouth to contain laughter. But then she found herself quietly singing along, the coffee filling up a chipped orange mug. She takes it once it's done and wiggles her way to the living room.

"She's seen all the classics. She knows every line!" Lydia sings a little louder than before, not even noticing the sound of the water turning off as she moves around. Stiles emerges with dripping wet hair, nothing but a towel hanging off his hips. He couldn't find it in himself to stop the music off of his phone, watching in amusement as the strawberry blonde continues with her small movements, completely oblivious to her room mate.

Stiles couldn't handle it anymore. He snickers and Lydia turns in his direction, the shocked look on her face only making him laugh even more. She flops down on the couch, grabbing her coffee off the side table and taking a sip.
"Great performance." Stiles calms down his laughter a bit, shaking his fingers through his wet hair and Lydia tries desperately not to let the coffee spill from her mouth.
"Hey, your singing woke me up!" She fires back. What she thought would be a blush on his face turned out to be a shrug and a smirk as he walks back to his room.

She didn't know why but she absolutely despised this boy.
"So," Stiles starts to talk from where he was in his room. "When are your hot friends coming over?"
Lydia rolls her eyes, checking her phone at the mention.
Text from Kira<3: how does tomorrow sound for the decorating instead? Just got a shit load of homework from our professor.

She texts back a quick okay and good luck just as Stiles appears again, taking a seat in the love seat with his eyes trailing over her. They take a moment to drink each other in. Lydia had to say, she definitely was not hating the shirtless-ness of the early morning. A pair of jeans hung low on his hips showing off the color of his boxers and she took note of the trail of hairs making their way from his belly button and down into the blue material. He wasn't built up. She could tell he didn't work out but his thin stature gave him a sort of faux I-go-to-the-gym appearance. other than that his muscles didn't stand out largely.

Stiles, on the other hand, couldn't keep his eyes off her legs, daintly crossed one over the other in shorts so short they might as well have just been underwear. The shirt she was wearing was a little overly sized, one side hanging off her shoulder giving Stiles a sneak peak of the black laced bra underneath.
"The hot friends?" He breaks the silence. She squints her eyes as if trying to see something that wasn't there before taking a drink of her coffee.

"They're coming over tomorrow instead." She shifts on her couch cushion.
"Great I'm sure my boy Scotty will be dragging Isaac along. On Thursday's my friends come over." He emphasizes the word 'my' as if she wouldn't believe he had friends. The a light knock comes from the door and a grin spreads across his face. He mutters something along the lines of "always on time" or "just in time" but Lydia can't quite make it out as he jumps up to let whoever it was in.