1

Prompt: Kade and Joey join the "mile-high" club.

Joey and I sat in our plane seats, on our way to our honeymoon. He had paperwork in front of him, completely focused on that. I had my laptop in front of me, but the constriction in my pants was distracting me.

"Joey?" I whispered, leaning over so my mouth was right next to his ear.

"Hmm?" He said, not even looking at me.

"I can't focus." I said, setting my hand on his thigh.

"Kade, I have to get this done if you want to properly spend our honeymoon without me working." He said, finally looking up at me.

"Can we go to the bathroom, quickly?" I whispered, hope in my voice.

"What? No!" He whisper-yelled.

"Please? I'll leave you alone."

"Kade, do you know how many people have probably fucked in that bathroom? That's gross." He whispered, removing my hand from his thigh.

"I don't care, I just need you." I said and his eyes widened.

"Kade, I can smell your arousal."

"Good, now, let's go." I said.

He sighed, putting his folder back in his bag and standing up with me. A flight attendant stood in my way as we started walking to the bathroom.

"What do you need, sir?" She asked in a very high-pitched voice.

Joey set his hand on my shoulder and gave her a charming smile. "He doesn't feel good, so we're going to the bathroom."

She gave us a skeptical look, but nodded anyways. "Okay, but if you need anything, just find me."

We nodded and continued to the tiny bathroom. It was really small, but I could work with it. I pushed him against the door as I turned the lock, so the little sign said "occupied".

"I can't believe we're doing this." He whispered.

"Believe it." I said and smashed our lips together. My hand traveled down his stomach to his belt buckle. Thank God that we changed from our suits to normal clothes before we left for our honeymoon.

He reached down, unbuckling his belt. He turned me around, so he could see my ass. He reached around, unbuttoning my jeans. He pulled them down, so my ass was extremely visible. I heard his jeans sliding against his legs.

He pushed me down, so my arms rested on the counter in front of me. He prepared me with his fingers, making me whimper.

"Don't make noise, Kade." He whispered and I felt him push in.

"Fuck." I said, reaching down and taking my member in my hands, pumping myself.

He started to thrust into me and I had to bite my lip to hold my moans in. He set his hand on my back that was covered by my shirt. He pounded into me and I couldn't cover a moan. It wasn't loud, but it made him cover my mouth with his hand.

I moaned into his hand as he pounded into me again. I could tell he was having trouble being quiet because when we're not in a public place, there's no way we're even close to quiet.

I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach and I gripped his hand in mine. My tiny nails dug into his skin as he pounded into me. I removed his hand from my mouth and he put it down to my member instead.

"Joey, I'm almost there." I whispered, closing my eyes.

He gripped my member tighter and pounded harder into me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said and released into his hand. A few second later, I felt his warm seed rush into me.

He pulled out and he let the water from the sink clean my liquid from his hand. We both pulled up our pants and wiped the sweat from our faces.

"That was amazing." He whispered and gave me a soft kiss. We walked back and and sat in our seats, not even speaking about what club we just joined.