Chapter 23: Hanging Out

A/n: This is dedicated to @animal_crackers for leaving me the most amazing message on the last chapter! Thanks so much you amazing person! You inspired me to finish this chapter!!

Guys, this story has gained so many new readers!!! I'm so excited, thank you all for reading :D

. : ☼ : .

Chapter 23: Hanging Out

Andy

A few weeks later and I was an honorary member of Frost Bite's fan club, population 3. Mike and Matt weren't technically in the band, but they made videos and did maintenance on all the equipment.  Sadly, I didn't have many of them in my classes. Jeremy had been in two of my AP's, but I never even noticed him. The next day we had to choose partners, an assignment I usually tried to avoid, he came over to me with a smile. Shane had invited me to his house to watch the band practice five times before and it came to the point where I didn't want to leave.

"So when can we go to your place?" Mike asked me, leaning towards me as he spoke. He was sitting on the same makeshift bench as I was, a surf board balanced on three large cinder blocks. Everyone looked at me expectedly; Shane tapping idly on the drum set in front of him.

"Um, I don't know" I said and shrugged.

"Come on, I want to see Iron Man's lab!" Matt said excitedly and started to blow things up with his outstretched hand.

"Ha ha, I don't think he'd like that" I admitted and Rachel put down her guitar and sat next to me.

"Well then we won't go in there" she smiled and I looked around. The look on everyone's face told me that they desperately wanted to come to my house. I wanted them to too, but would Tony allow? Besides, what if something went wrong and they decided they didn't want to hang out with me anymore? Despite my fears, I knew they really wanted to come.

"I'll ask Tony tonight" I said and the twins both chorused in laughs and high fives.

"You two are such boys" I laughed and Rod chimed in, "I should hope so." We all laughed again and the evening was spent drinking sodas and listening to them play. Pepper came to pick me up and honked right outside of the garage. The garage door was open, the dimming sun still creeping in, and Pepper could see exactly what we were doing. I grabbed my bag and waved good bye to them. Desiree called out to me to remember to ask. I just nodded and got into the car.

"Had fun?" Pepper asked, smiling and waving briefly at them. They waved back, some more shyly than others, and we took off down the street.

"Yup! Hey, do you think I could have them over? Just for a few hours" I said hopefully.

"It doesn't sound like a bad idea. But you'll have to ask Tony yourself" she grinned and I nodded, wondering what he would say. When we got home, I went down to the work shop and smiled when I saw Tony under one of his cars.

"Hey Tony?" I called out, at the side of the shiny blue car.

"Yup" he called out and I heard the repetitive clinking of a monkey wrench.

"I was wondering if I could have my friends come over tomorrow, just to hang out" I said in a sweet voice and I heard him let out a small laugh.

"Sure kid. But no one comes down here and if they break anything, they're paying" he said calmly and I smiled.

"Sweet! Thanks Tony!" I called out as I ran out of the room and pulled out my phone to text Shane.

. : ☼ : .

"I can't believe we are in a limo" Desiree screeched out. I looked around nervously to see everyone poking at buttons or opening cabinets.

"I can't either" I breathed out.