"So," I started, walking around, facing her back, for some reasons I found it amusing. "How was your day so far?" I asked.

"Good." She simply answered.

I clenched my teeth and tore my eyes away from her arse. I could just imagine having her on this counter screaming my name. I softly shook my head. No, this can't be my thoughts right now. I'm sure she wasn't one to have sex that way. She looks like the one who loves making love and moaning softly along the rhythm of my slow thrusts. Stop, no. I know who I am and how fucked up I get when I get horny and I know if I didn't stop, I will force her to do something she wouldn't want to do. That won't only make her get annoyed when I talk to her, that will make her hate me to the point that she could prefer being blind than in the same room as me for a second.

I sighed and cupped my almost hard crotch, only caused by my sinful thoughts about having slowing down my thoughts a little bit, I have to take it slow with her...slowly in and out, in and out. I quietly groaned wanting to literally slap myself in the face. I'm not helping myself, this is only getting me more horny, I can't be hard, I know I won't be able to stop if I started.

But what if she actually liked it and I got her horny and she asks for more?

Okay maybe that's a little bit too much to even think about, that isn't some whore I am talking about, that is Anastasia McLeod. I wonder if she ever had sex? With Jackson? Or she's probably virgin. God damn, fuck if she is virgin, how tight would she be?

I almost rolled my eyes at my thoughts. I should stop this now before I actually start jacking off right behind her, to her fully dressed just thinking about her.

But what if, what if I just grind on that bum for a few seconds, it won't hurt nobody. She won't even notice. All I want is a few seconds. Even if I knew that will get me harder, I knew I needed to do it, I could just make an excuse like...I don't know...It was an accident.

Yeah.

My heart started to beat a little louder, getting excited by my thoughts and before I know it I took a few steps toward her, formed my arms around her and sigh in relief when my crotch touched her.

"You're so sexy, Ana" I said that only to distract her from my movements I was doing. I grind on her more than I wanted to, closed my eyes and just blocked everything out. It feels just amazing.

"Get away from me." Opening my eyes from the pain that shot my back, she was a rough one. I looked at her, sort of scared looking at her furious eyes, feeling like she realized something. She had a wet knife in her hand and looked at me like I was someone who wanted to kill her and she was only defending herself. "I swear to god, Jonathan Mickelson, if you ever thought about saying something like that to me again or trying to do anything to me, I won't hesitate to kill you."

She dropped the knife in the sink and stormed out of the kitchen and disappeared from my view.

For a few seconds, I totally forgot that she is just a maid in my house, I have the right to do whatever I want to her, whenever I want, wherever I want but I knew she wouldn't allow me to do anything and as much as I am fucked up, I wasn't one to force girls.

Okay maybe that isn't true and I know it. I forced more girls that I lost count but something about Anastasia stopped me to even try to get closer to her and I didn't know what to do.

***

Anastasia's point of view

"Is everything okay? I heard shouting from outside."

Of course you do. I ignored him and rushed to the stairs, taking two at a time just wanting to be in my room.

All I hate about what happened is that he called me sexy. I tried so much to replace his voice with Jackson's but my mind refused. I wanted Jackson to be here, hug me like that from behind and call me that. I want him to be with me and every second of me spending time here in this house, I get mad at myself. The regret that I have grow with every second that passes by. The regret that won't leave me alone until I leave here and go back. This was the only place I could call home since my parents died.

"Anastasia," opening the door, reviling himself to me, Kyle walked angry toward me sitting on the edge of the bed. "Anastasia how could you yell at your master like that?"

"He is not my master." Nobody is.

"Are you trying to get us kicked out of here and starve to death? Because if so, you are doing a pretty good job." He said.

I shook my head and closed my eyes. This can't be happening. Kyle has to get out of all of this. "He won't do anything."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I just know." I whispered, sighing loud. I want to get out of this hellhole

"What is this Anastasia? I see something bizarre going on here." My heart literally for a few second until he retake "the way you talk to Jackson and Jonathan is worrying me."

"I just am tied to be someone's." It was the half truth, I didn't lie.

I'm tired of being a maid in everyone's house. Everyone could ask thing and she is just there, existing to obey. Only know how to say yes and no has to be deleted of her vocabulary.

"No I know but that's not it, the thing is they never do you anything, you talk to them as if you are friends, you shout, you talk to them in...a weird way...I don't know but that can't be normal." He paused for a second. "They have to have something toward you. They can't just be nice to you like that, you're a maid."

"Don't worry too much Kyle, I can handle this myself."

My brother has to be out of this because if the trigger get pulled it has to only be to me and he has to be away, far away from the two brothers.