Chapter 8.

Hey hey hey, look I really have no idea where this is going, but you all seem to be really enjoying it, so i'll continue it the best I can, which may mean chapters being even shorter than they have been recently. sorry! ALSO thank you so much for all your really nice comments on my last chapter :D it was a really nice change from "update!!1!" so thank you guys, LETSAGO CHAPTER 8!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil's POV

Dan's eyes shot open, his scream filled the room. I ran over to him and pulled him into a hug, his scream muffled by my shoulder. My door was thrown open and my mums petrified eyes stared at me. It was about 2am, so I could understand why she would burst into my room like this.

"What the hell is going on Philip?" oh no. She never called me Philip unless I was in really really big trouble. I gulped.

"Mum, please, Dan's really upset and confused, I didn't mean to wake you, I'm really sorry." I looked at her apologetically, hoping she would forgive me. She gave me a soft smile, nodded and closed the door. Dan's muffled scream slowly got quieter and quieter until there was no longer a sound escaping his mouth. I loosened my grip on him and lent him backwards. His eyes, red raw; cheeks, tear stained; his face, deflated; his mouth, still open, like he was still expecting some kind of scream to come out. His eyes met mine and he closed his mouth. He looked away quickly and slipped him self off of me onto the bed. He shuffled away into the corner and looked over to me. Fear had over come his face. Why was he scared of me? Only a few hours ago he was telling me he loved me.. I pulled my legs up onto the bed and sat cross legged. Dan was hugging his knees, trying to make himself look as small as possible, however, it just made him look more adorable.

"Dan, why are you trying to hide from me?" I questioned, his eyes were daring around the room. He shook his head quickly and continued to look round the room. I watched as his eyes darted from things he must've recognized. The PlayStation 2 sat in the corner hooked up to a small TV. He uncurled his legs and started to crawl over to the PlayStation. When he got there he started to look through my collection of games and stopped when he reached one box. I couldn't see so I uncrossed my legs, got up and walked over to him, making sure to keep my distance in case he thought I was still going to hurt him. "You like video games?" I asked him. He nodded his head and turned around. He was holding Final Fantasy 7, one of my all time favourite games.

"This is one of my all time favourite games," Dan said hoarsely. A smile tugging at his lips. "Could.. Could we possibly play it for a little bit?" He looked up at me, his eyes still red raw. I nodded and walked over towards him. At first he did flinch but then as I started to put the disk in and load up the game he relaxed a bit and just watched the load up screen. The last part I was at was the Ferris Wheel waiting for my character to go on its date. Dan squealed slightly, I looked at him, he glanced back and flushed red. "This is my favourite part, Interrupted by Fireworks is one of my favourite songs on the whole soundtrack." he squeaked. A huge smile erupted on my face and I wrapped my arms around him. At first he tensed, but then after a few seconds relaxed and curled into me as we watched my character and it's date go on the wheel. I cupped Dan's face and turned it to look at me, though his eyes were still red raw, they were gleaming. He turned and wrapped his arms around my waist. I parted my lips slightly and lent down towards him. His lips met mine and my stomach did a flippy over thing, it hadn't done that before, so that was nice. This kiss wasn't lust filled like the last ones either, it was passionate and caring. I moved my hand and held the back of his neck and the other to hold his waist. His arms were still wrapped around my waist, gripping tightly. 

Dan's POV

Interrupted by fireworks was playing and I had a beautiful boy's lips pressed against mine. I tried not to think about the fact that I was just abused by my "ex" but how did he know where I was? Was Phil on his side? Did Phil know him? Maybe he was the outsider that he talked about... I pulled away from him and unwrapped my arms from his waist. I looked into his eyes. How could someone who was so cute and innocent be plotting something so evil. Phil looked confused. I shook the thoughts from my mind and turned to the pile of games resting on the floor. Crash Bandicoot. I loved that game so much. I turned back round to Phil.

"Phil, can we play Crash Bandicoot?" I asked. He smiled and nodded his head. He saved his progress on Final Fantasy and put the Crash Bandicoot disk in. We played on it for hours. Bullying each other if one person couldn't do a really easy part of the level or if the other person tried to distract the other. 

After what felt like minuets of playing, the sun started to seep through the window and I realized that neither myself nor Phil had any sleep that night. I turned to Phil who looked just as shocked as I did. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and got up.

"Come on Dan, we best get ready for school," He yawned. "You haven't got any other clothes.. Here, you can borrow some of mine." He chucked me a baby blue polo shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. 

"I'm just going to the bathroom to freshen up, if that's okay?" I asked. Phil nodded his head slowly and I opened the door. I made my way down the hall way and noticed a small red mark on the bathroom door frame. Phil. I sighed and walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I slipped off the shirt I was wearing yesterday and slipped the fresh blue one on. I was dreading pulling down my jeans as it would reveal all the scars which covered my thighs. I took a deep breath in and undid the button. I pulled them down and looked up and to my dismay a mirror was in front of me, displaying my wounds in a new light and new way, which disgusted me even more. I had never seen my scars like this before and it horrified me. The way that there were jagged cuts up and down my thigh. Some were deep, some not so much. Some were wide, others only looking like cat scratches. I looked down to see them how I had normally and then looked back up. They were worse than I had ever pictured them. I grabbed the pair of trousers which were lying on the side of the bath and pulled them up, trying not to knock any of the scars. I walked over to the sink and filled it up with warm water. I splashed my face and looked up into the mirror again. I hated mirrors. I growled under my breath and looked back down. I swung around and found a towel on the rack by the door. I dried my face and opened the door. Phil's mother was standing at the door, confused.

"Dan, how're you doing?" She asked me comfortingly putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded and smiled.

"I'm alright thank you, Mrs Lester." She smiled back at me and let me proceed down the hallway back to Phil's room. I knocked on his door and a muffled sound came from behind it. I pushed down the handle and started to open the door.

"GAH, WAIT A SECOND!" He yelled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this count as a cliff hanger ending? If it does I'm sorry I have no brain power right now, I've been working my whole summer and had hardly any time to myself :( oh well HERE YOU GO the long awaited part 8! Enjoy, Chapter 9 will come whenever I can write it... THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 6,000 READS THATS INSANE!! I'm glad you guys are enjoying it!
ANYWHO 
PEACE OFF DANOSAURS & PHILLIONS ~ bringhertolife