Destined Love - Chapter One

Start from the beginning

“Don’t get too excited, Mickey, because this is as much cleavage you’re going to see tonight.” I hear another shout, and as I follow the cackles, I find the team sprawled around a cardboard box.

A bottle of Jim Beam has been placed in the middle of a poker game. Strip poker. The only chicas of my gang—Amy and Susie—tease the guys with their quick witted dealing and half-naked bodies. Cal and Michael, stripped down to their boxes, soak up the view. The smell of alcohol is detectable in the room, but not overpowering as I watch them from the doorway. Amy loses a round, and strips down to her underwear, throwing her blouse at Michael.

I go unnoticed as they holler and whistle. Michael wraps her shirt around his arm, another piece of Amy's clothing for his perverted collection. Her strawberry blonde hair sways to the side as she leans over the box, and puckers her plump lips flirtatiously. The guys eat it up.

"Looks like you won’t be gettin’ lucky tonight.” Cal chuckles as he claps Michael on the back, his Australian accent slicing through each word.

"Teasing is our thing," he responds confidently. "I'll have her."

Susie and Amy share a mischievous look, one I know too well. Tonight's gonna get loud.

As their next round starts, I step back out and inspect the nearest non-workable fridge, where a stack of various pills cartoned in clear bottles are held. I count each container, making sure they're all accounted for when tomorrow's most expensive customer comes to town. As I close the door slowly, I'm greeted with a long pair of stunning legs. Susie leans against the closest wall, her thighs visible from underneath a short denim skirt. A wicked gleam in her eyes causes the front of my jeans to tighten as she bends forward, emphasising her large breasts.

I know that the browns in my eyes are swirling with arousal as they trail down her curvaceous body, pausing as they make their way to her recently glossed lips. Thick, tasty lips. Internally groaning with anticipation,  I stalk towards her. I wrap my hands around her waist, grasping the skin along her hips. With the other, the cold perspiration from my beer can drips down through my fingers.

“How many of those have you had, handsome?” Susie asks as her bright red nails slide seductively over my bicep.

Huskily, I inch closer to her shiny petals. “This is my eighth one, mamacita."

Amusement curves the edges of my mouth as Susie's breath hitches. "Can I have a taste?"

Without breaking eye contact, I lift my drink to my lips and take a single gulp. Her neck cranes to be closer as she pushes her chest against mine with desire. Swallowing, I waste no time in crashing my lips to hers. A moan vibrates from her tongue to mine. Her arms instantly wrap around my shoulders, burying her nails into the skin at the nape of my neck. The lower half of my body keeps her motionless against the metal wall as I lick her bottom lip.

Teasingly, she smiles against me as she ignores my physical demand for more. Roughly, I bite at the sensitive skin by the corner of her mouth, making her yelp and giving me an opening. In domination, my tongue forcefully tangles with hers, and as she moans with the taste of beer joined with the rich tang of Jim Beam, my hand voluntarily follows the lines of her ribs.

As she tries to take control of the kiss, I growl a warning in the back of my throat and push her harder against the stiff tin. My roughness only excites her more, and I welcome it as she swiftly jumps and wraps her legs around my waist, her high-heels digging into my lower back. With my own ferocity, my calloused hands seek a hold of her voluptuous ass around the moment her teeth graze my bottom lip.

But the instant I feel her erratic heartbeat hammering against my chest, I push away with one last nip. Licking my already damp lips, I pin her with a hungry smirk. I wash down the taste of her raspberry gloss with a heavy swig of my beer, emptying the bottle of its last drop. Susie breathlessly leans against the wall for support, her chest rising and falling with each gasp of air.