25. More Than Just A Kit Kat Break.

Note : Bridge jumping is very dangerous. I do not in any way support or encourage anyone to do it.

                    **********
Cath's POV:

The water splashed as Blake's body collided with it. His howl echoed through the vacant land. "Woah!" I gasped and climbed down the bottom railing. "I wanna jump."

"What?" Michael and Harry yelled in unison at the same Zoran yelled. "Yay!" The two glared at him.

"What? It's fun!" He shrugged.

"And dangerous." Harry narrowed his eyes at him.

Michael wrapped his fingers around my arm and pulled me back from the metal edge. "Have you lost your mind?"

"No!" I jerked my arm away from his grip. "But I think I might if I don't jump."

"You're not going to!" He warned.

"Why not?" I whined.

"Because it's dangerous." Harry repeated. Doesn't he have anything else to say other than that?

"Blake just jumped off the bridge and neither of you protested against him. Isn't it dangerous for everyone or is it just for me?" I crossed my arms against my chest.

"Well he is stupid." He shrugged before quickly adding. "And experienced."

"What if I wanted to be stupid like him?"

"But you're not!" He pointed his finger at me.

"This is the first spontaneous thing that I ever wanted to do! Why do you have to ruin it?" I threw my hands up in annoyance.

"There are other fun and spontaneous things that you can do but not this." Michael pulled me to the other side of the bridge but I shrugged his hand off me.

"You know what Catherine? I think you should jump! You will never get this moment again, this spontanity. Do you want to miss this chance later?" Zoran spoke im the pep talk tone. And I must say it made me feel even more courageous to take the leap. So I shook my head. "Then let's do it!" He lifted his hand, showing me his palm. I grinned and hi-fived him.

"Zoran!" Harry and Michael shouted in unison again.

"Don't blame me!" He lifted his hands in surrender. "I'm just teaching her how to live in the moment unlike you nuns."

"And we're trying to keep her alive unlike you." Harry caught hold of Zoran's shirt collar and pulled him away from us.

"Fine, I don't need your help or permission. I'm going to jump on my own." I faked a smile and mock saluted Michael with my two fingers. I jogged to the edge.

"And I'm going to tell Sam." Michael called out behind me. I stopped on my track and turned on my heel to face him. The cocky smirk on his lips annoyed me.

"It all comes down to this everytime." I huffed. "You know what? I'm fed up of this. I can't ever do what I want right?" I stomped towards him. "I can't wear what I want! I can't go where I want! I can't even say what I want! I always need someone's permission for everything! I'm not a child!" I poked my index finger on his hard chest like it was a dagger.

"You're just like my mother. You make me feel weak and unworthy of any form of happiness. I'm not going to jump. Are you happy now?" I backed away and wiped the tear off my cheek. "I'm 23 years old for godsake. I just wish someone would treat me like one." I shook my head in disappointment and walked in the direction that our car's were parked. I didn't want to go to Sam in this state. She already seemed to be having a heated conversation with Daniel.