Africa!!!

Toni and Babyface just landed in South Africa. They decided to spend it here with Denim, Diezel, Peyton, Dylan and Brendon. Before they get married in just 2 months time.

"Well everyone. Let's all get settled into our rooms and tomorrow's morning will start exploring." Toni smiled at all the kids.

"Yes mom." They all said in unison.

Toni winked at the crowd and watched them walk into their bedrooms. Toni looked at Babyface and bit her lip.

"I love you." Kenny trailed off.

"I love you too." She whispered.

Babyface gave her a head nod signaling her to come towards him, Toni swayed her hands beside her and walked towards him like a little innocent kid.

He grabbed her towards him and wrapped his arms around her waist. Toni did the same thing, she kissed her nose then his lips. Taking their time. Time stood still as these two mumbled 'I love you' into each other's ears. Toni giggled when she felt Babyface cup her butt cheeks into the palm of his hands.

"Ken." She giggled.

"Let's go get ready for the night."

They walked into their bedroom of the suite and took a nice long shower together.

"Ken." Toni started.

"Yes."

She spun in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Just a year ago you were married to Nicole, and we lost our unborn baby. And now... We're about to get married." Toni laid her head onto his chest. "Do you still love me?"

What Toni said got to him. Only God knows why she asked that.

"Toni Michele Braxton - Edmonds. If I didn't still love you, I wouldn't tell you that every morning, every night before bed, and each day of the week if I didn't." He smiled placing a kiss on her forehead.

Toni looked up into his eyes and yawned as he smirked at her.

"What are you thinking?" Toni raised her eyebrows smirking a little.

"Nothing." He bit his lip, sliding his index finger down her chest.

"Nasty Ken!" Toni laughed. "We have a early morning tomorrow, I already know we're going animal watching, swimming, games, and we are just gonna blend and bond."

"We can bond and blend right now-"

"Ken." Toni said sternly.

"Ohhh the things I could do to your tiny body-"

"That's it." Toni chuckled as she slid the shower door open, she got out and grabbed her towel.

"Tone-" he paused as he watched her walk out the bathroom. He looked around then down and turned the water on cold.

***************

"Up kids!" Toni shouted.

They all opened their eyes as the bright sun shined onto their faces making it hard for them to keep their eyes open.

"Peyton's already dressed and ready for the day. It's only you four lazy pigeons." Toni said walking back out their bedroom.

"Really ma?" Denim sighed. "It's only 8." Dylan added.

"Get up!" It only took Babyface one shout before they all hopped out of bed.

Toni walked up to Babyface with his cup of coffee in her left hand and her tea in her right hand. She handed it to him then wrapped her left hand around his neck.