Not over you... Yet

It has been 3 months since Toni has last seen Babyface. That day he left her laying in the hospital bed, with no answers, hurt me more than anything, Toni hasn't been out much at all. It's like she lost a piece to herself.

Toni was currently sitting on her steps just looking around her new home. She moved out her old house because there was too many painful memories there. The boys and herself needed a new and fresh start. Toni also needed to get her head back on the right track. With everything that happened. Toni ended up seeing a therapist because mama Evelyn recommended it. It has really helped Toni cope with the pain of losing her baby and Babyface. The more Toni thought about it, the more her heart would break. But it's life and shit happens.

It was now April and Babyface's birthday had came and went. Toni really thought that they would have spent his birthday as a couple with a bundle of joy and all their kids and family together. But... Toni thought and sighed standing up from the stairs. She walked down to the living room area to grab her navy blue Gucci bag. She pulled her keys out and headed to the door getting into her newly purchased Benz 350. She was about to go pick the boys up from Keri's. The house was very quiet and different without them.

Toni was so lost in the music that she wasn't paying attention to the road and where she was going and ran into the back of a black and chrome Range Rover.

"Dammit!" Toni yelled in frustration.

This is the last damn thing Toni needed right now. She was busy looking in her glove compartment for her insurance information and all that, she didn't notice that the driver had got out. When she rose up, she sat there looking at the man she hadn't seen in three months. The man Ashe hadn't touched, or talked to.

"Fuck!" She blurted aloud as she banged on the steering wheel. Just when Toni thought her heart wouldn't break anymore A female got out the car.

"Nicole..."

At that moment Toni wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

Babyface knew this day was going to good. Assholes can't drive and nonsense, bumping into innocent people's cars. And he had just gotten the Range Rover in less than two weeks ago. He hopped out the car removing his shades and looked at the back of his car. Both of his tail lights were smashed and his bumper was dented a good little bit.

Babyface angrily looked up at the car that hit him and couldn't tell if it was a man or woman, but it really didn't matter to him, because this person just ruined his damn day.

"Baby how bad is it?" Nicki asked as she walked around the back of the car.

"It could be worse. I just hate when these types of things happen, but it's not the end of the world. You good?" He asked her as he leaned on the car, still wondering why the person hasn't gotten out yet.

"Your right, am just glad it wasn't that bad." Nicki said, walking back to the passenger side to check up on Peyton.

Babyface wasn't in love with Nicole. The one he loved and still loves had told him to leave her life. He was confused, he kept loving her up to this very moment.

Babyface was so deep in thought. He didn't realize the person driving the fire red Benz was stepping out until he saw a heel clad foot on the pavement. When the person got all the way out revealing themselves, he stood there and looked at the person not believing who he was seeing. His breathe stalled in his lungs because she was still just as beautiful if not even more than before.

Toni slowly walked to the front of her car and looked at the damages and than walked to the back of his looking at the damages there. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed deeply. Babyface couldn't help but admire her body, hell just admire her period.

"Are you okay? Am so sorry. My mind was a million miles away and I wasn't paying attention to the road." Toni said as she nervously bit on her red tinted lips.

"Tone-"

"I'll pay for it. God... Am so clueless." Toni tugged a piece of her hair behind her ear. Avoiding eye contact.

"Tone-"

"Are any of your passengers hurt-"

"Tone!" Babyface raised his voice cupping her face in the palm of his hands.

"I don't know who that is." She bowed her head, avoiding his gaze.