Heart Felt...

As Toni removed Babyface shirt. He started unbuttoning her neon green and white blouse. Toni thought about what they were about to do. She wasn't so sure about this. As Babyface pulled her blouse off...

"Ken stop." She spoke sternly. "This is so wrong." She grabbed her blouse jumping down the table.

"Your right." He rubbed his head.

Babyface picked up his shirt from the table and put it on. Allowing Toni to leave his office.

"Am so stupid!" Babyface shouted punching his fist against the wall.

Toni ran into the parking lot. As she slid down her car door. Holding tightly onto her bag. As the tears started roaming down her beautiful face.

"Am so stupid!" She shouted, banging her hand against the cars door.

"Toni?" She heard familiar voices call in question. "Is that you?"

She quickly got up wiping away her stained tear drops from her face. Clearing her throat as she looked around. "Girls." She said lowly.

"Wow. Your early." Trina chuckled, looking closely at Toni. "Have you been crying?" Towanda&Trina asked in unison.

Toni looked away avoiding any type of eye contact to be made. "Me and Ken, decided that today isn't such a good day to practice." Toni gave a weak smile. Unlocking the door to her car.

"What?" Trina gasped. "So... You wanna tell me-"

"Shut up Trina." Towanda semi spoke. "Tone are you okay?" Towanda has placed her hand on Toni's shoulder.

"Yes... Why would I be?..." Toni gave a sealed lip smile. looking up at her sisters. "Am alright. I just... Am tired." Toni got into her car.

"What's wrong with her?" Trina questioned, making Towanda shrug.

Meanwhile back in the studio. Babyface gathered all his things together. Fixing up his table. The girls had entered the studio noticing that it was quite quiet.

"Face!" Trina shouted.

He came out his office smiling. "Hey girls. Toni? Where is she?" He questioned.

"I thought you two decided today wasn't a good day to practice?" Trina confused. "Yall ain't..."

"Who told yall that?" Babyface chuckled. "I thought she just went outside for some fresh air?" Babyface looked skeptically.

"Well. That's what's he told us." Towanda looked confused too.

"Oh... Well she's right. We had-"

"Face something his going on between yall. Yall had an argument again?" Trina sighed.

"Aw hell naw! Yall arguing again!" Towanda shouted, circling the sofa.

Babyface phone rang. He ran into his studio. Staring at the caller he didn't recognize the number or caller at all. But answered anyways.

"They act like they goddamn married." Towanda sighed.

"They would have been married. If Toni had the guts 22 years ago to admit she liked him and if Face had the guts to admit he found her attractive. But God. God has his ways." Trina smiled.

The girls had noticed Babyface running out his office. In total disbelief. He stopped at looked at them with meaningful eyes.

"What's wrong Face?" Towanda asked.

"Toni's been in an accident."

am so sorry I wasn't updating. I had finals and work and I just moved into my own new apartment by myself. But am back now! Merry early Christmas guys!!🎄🎁🎉❤️