I don't believe it!

Toni walked up behind Babyface as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Good morning beautiful." Babyface smiled as he pecked her cheek.

"Morning handsome." Toni grinned as she looked at the decorated table by the pool that was filled with breakfast. "You made all this?" Toni questioned Babyface as she stole a slice of his homemade pizza.

"Uh huh." Babyface grinned. Lifting her up.

Babyface sat down onto his chair as Toni straddled him, still eating her slice of pizza.

"It's yummy." Toni licked her lips teasingly.

"Keep teasing." Babyface chuckled.

"So." Toni wiped her hands off. "What's our plans for today?" Toni grinned as she bit down on her bottom lip.

"Spend the day at the beach with the boys and Peyton." Babyface gripped her butt cheeks.

Gasping as she pecked his lips. "Well than let me get ready-"

"We still have about 15 minutes before we have to get ready." Babyface smirked.

"Oh well. Than lets hurry up. Because 15 minutes, isn't enough time at all." Toni giggled.

Babyface kissed down her shoulder blades as he slowly untied the string of her silk robe.

"Guys! We need to talk now!"

"Oh yall was busy... Again." Tamar mumbled.

They looked up at the girls. Toni got off Babyface lap.

"Ohh homemade pizza."

"Don't eat that. They done let that lust demon all over it!" Tamar yelled.

"What do you girls want?" Toni asked slightly pissed.

"We have to show yall something-"

"Can't it wait?"

"No! Because this is something you and Face gotta see. Come on!" Tamar shouted.

Babyface shrugged. Toni and Babyface walked behind the girls. Taking a seat in the living room. Tamar turned on the TV.

"Watch." The girls said in unison.

Toni and Babyface were confused because at first it was a dark room. Than suddenly lights came on.

"I didn't know you were gonna be here?"

"Well. I knew you were gonna be here."

"Why are you here Tone?"

Toni and Babyface listened closely.

"I admit. I was dumb, I didn't let you finish what you needed to say. I should've stayed and kept my cool and listened to you."

"Am... Sorry Ken."

"Am sorry for leaving you back there. I would've apologized sooner but you didn't let me finish. Am sorry. And if there is any chance or way of you forgiving me, would you?"

"I would. Because something's are there for a reason. People leave your life and come into it for a reason. But if someone leaves there's a reason too right?"

"Its faith that knows your gonna be together."

Then it hit Toni and Babyface. Looking at one another than at the girls. Who were so into the video tape.

"Okay I think that's enough-"

"Shhh...." Traci commanded.

Toni looked at Babyface as the girls kept watching the video.

"That's just not the way love works."

"And if I ask you for your forgiveness for pushing you away that night. Would you find a way to forgive me?"

"No?"

Toni's eyes became bigger as she watched herself removed her coat, and drop it to the floor.

"What about now?"

"Am first gonna have to explore before I can give you an answer on that."

Babyface and Toni's eyes widened.

"Keeeennn... Shit!" Toni ran towards the tv and immediately shut it off. "Oh my god!" Toni breathed, as her mouth hang wide open.

"Where did you girls get this from?" Babyface asked.

"Delivered to my front door." Tamar pouted.

"So you guys already watched this?"

"Yup. And you guys are some freaks." Trina shrugged.

"This was worser than porn!" Traci yelled, stomping her foot.

"Oh my god!" Toni ran her hands threw her hair.

"Your kids saw this-"

"What?" Toni and Babyface shouted in unison.

"They didn't see all of it. Just the part where you kinda dropped your coat." Tamar mumbled.

"You let my kids see me in underwear?" Toni yelled at the girls.

"We didn't know it was a sex tape!" Towanda yelled back.

"You guys saw it was becoming a little X rated and still kept watching it?" Toni paced the floor.

Tamar shrugged. "We thought maybe there was something else to it. But it had just ended were Face had- never mind." Tamar swallowed her saliva.

"Who else saw this?" Toni questioned fearfully.

"Vince. Us. Mommy."

"Mommy?" Toni and Babyface shouted in unison.

"Fantastic!" Toni yelled, as her chest heaved up. Looking over at Babyface, as he rose his hands up in defense. "I thought you said it wasn't recorded?"

"That's what it said when I tried looking for the tape."

"Ken! People could pay for this, and we'd have a sex tape out, at over 40 and 50!" Toni yelled.

Babyface thought about it and looked at Toni as she sat down as buried her face in her hands. Babyface sat down beside her. As Tamar removed the tape.

"We're gonna go." Towanda said.

"Leave the tape." Babyface instructed.

Wrapping his arms around Toni, as he consoled her.

"What are my fans gonna think about me? The world? Once again. Their gonna have something frightening to say about me."

"Oh. And here is a picture too."

Trina placed the picture and placed it onto Toni's lap. Looking down at it.

"My reputation is ruined!" Toni yelled into Babyface's chest.

Babyface Pov

Who could have done such a terrible thing?....