Makato: english

Bold : English

Un-edited.

I was sitting with my boyfriend makato, studying for the next English test. Or let me rephrase, he was studying. Me already knowing English as your first language, just sat back and watched tv. His voice soon snapped me out if my tv phase and looked over at him with his eyebrows furrowed together.

" H-hey y/n, um I-i luve you."

" I love you too." A blush quickly spread across his face.

" Mhh, do you like it when I speak in English?....you're so cute makato, and that's why I love you." His arms came across my waist and pulled me into his lap. His head nuzzled into the crook of my neck, and sighed.

" Come on lets watch a movie English is hard." He said with a exhausted smile. I quickly put on a random movie and pulled a blanket over us. His hand lifted my face close to his and put a quick kiss on my lips.

He was about to say something when the door slammed open to reveal his two younger siblings.

" WE'RE HOME," they said with right smiles on their faces. Other foots steps were heard and his mom came into veiw.

" Hey! You two leave them alone! Sorry, come come lets go" I heard makato chuckle and hug me tighter.

My eyelids closed and snuggled up to him and listen to his breathing along with the movie.

Sigh how was that? Yup Uhhhhhh sorry if makato was OOC, although I think I did well.
Next up..... Hinata shouyo
Bye until next time~