Haru: swimsuits

un-edited
__________________________________________________________________________________
It was another boring hot day i was waiting for haru to come back from hanging out, ( mainly nagiasa dragging haru in)
I was going to melt if i stayed in this heat much longer. I lazily lifted my head to look around my boyfriends room when i spotted one of his draws slightly open, I lazily staggered over to them and pulled out and stared at them. I so just shrugged and peeled off my pants and underwear and pulled them on.

I admired myself in the mirror spinning around some and stopping I kept on my bra and made my way into his bathroom and started a bath.

HARU POV

Finally. Home. I walked up the steps of my house and went strait in. I dropped my bag and took off my close and went strait to my bathroom.

Your POV
I sat there quietly looking at the little Dolphin bob up and down in the water. I soon heard the bathroom door slide open to reveal Haru in is glory.

" welcome- * yawn* haru come join me." With know hesitation he walked right over and slid in behind me and picked me up and sat me on his lap.

He laid his head back and looked up at the ceiling.

" You know Y/N those really complement you," He said while still looking up. I turned around while a smile came across my face.

" Thanks love but I'm getting-"

" No just a little longer" he said wrapping his arms around my torso.

" fine!" I said pecking his chin and leaning into him.

Thank you thank you sooo much to the people who are reading this. ; )

Bye until next time~