Eren: café

So yup here's the next one.... I would like to thank PJ_sandwiches  for some of the help in ideas and inspiration! :) alright here we go.
-----------------------------------------
* sigh* finally, lunch break after all these hours. I went to the back and made my self some black tea and grabbed a small half sandwich and made my way to the back of my shop, which was currently empty.

I quietly sipped my tea and enjoyed the nice peace and quiet, but that was soon interrupted, when I heard a small jingle come from the front. I hurry to the front only to find my bestfriend and two of my other class friends, hanji and Levi standing at the door.

" Y/n!" Eren says rushing up to the front to hug me over the counter.

" Hello loves. What can I get you guys today?"

" Can we get two chocolate scones. Two ice lemonade, and one black tea please." I wrote down everything and was about to go get everything, when I heard a smack against the counter. I turn around to see a girl with glasses on and her hair up in a messy ponytail. Hanji. I looked down to see the money under hands.

" No no it's fine." A frown came across her lips but smiled anyways and followed Eren and Levi.

I came back out with everything and set it down on the table and slid in beside Eren.

" So, Y/n. This is lovely place you got here! It's cute, much like you and * cough Eren*!" a blush found its way across my checks. Yes, I'm in love with my bestfriend.

" Ahh haha," I said with a cute smile causing Eren to blush. Dang It hanji. I should have never told you about my crush.

We all sat there and chatted away about school and the latest news, and if Levi has a secretive stash of cleaning supplies.

_____________

While walking them ou to their car Levi suddenly interrupted hanji and I conversation.

" Hey Eren hurry up and ask her already!" Levi said while taking another sip of his tea and climbing the car along with hanji and Eren. I made my way over to the rolled down window and leaned down to see what Eren had to ask me.

" O-oh yah that, well you see y-y/n I came here to ask if you wanted to...c-come to the dance with me, yah know the winter ball. But you don't have to if you don-" I quickly shut him up with a quick kiss on the lips.

" Yes I will go with you, pick me up at eight? Bye love!" I said as hanji pulled out.

--------------
I hurried back into my shop with a blushing face.

Why did you do that, idiot idiot, well at least I got to kiss him! A smile came across my face as I sat up hearing another jingle as the lunch rush came in.

Yah it was worth it.

" Hello how may I help you?" I said with a smile.

Eren~

I sat there in the car, re-playing the events in my head. A huge smile came across my face as I fist pumped the air.

" Calm down Eren you might hurt someone again!" I quickly put my hand down but my my smile didn't fade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it was bleh, and late! Haha so sorry. I'm trying also thank you so much for the reads!!!

Bye until next time<