Levi: otaku

Un-edited
Picture not ours.

I sat there in my room with the lights off and the shades closed tapping away at my 3DS.

" WHAT! 250 bells for a sapphire, nu-uh, I will come back later." Taped harder and more furiously at the buttons on my screen.

Levi POV

Idiot she's going to be late to class again! Probably up playing video games again or obsessing over that one anime.
I walk up the steps of her house and pull out the keys she gave me, and walked in.

" Y/N! You're late!"

" uwahhhh! W-wait for me!" I could hear her stomping around upstairs and her door opening. She came stomping downstairs with her school uniform out of form. Great.

" Sorry, Levi I was updating my animal crossing and trying to get the next con tickets and.....yah"

Your POV

He simply walked up to me and fixed my bow tie and buttoned up my blazer correctly.

" Doesn't matter lets go," he laced my fingers in with mine as we made our to school.

I could feel the glares on me from the popular girls. Their hash comments stung me a little as I scooted closer to Levi.
What a nerd.
Eww is that narutoe Keychain my loser brother watches that ( I'm soooo sorry but, " narutoe" )
Why is he even dating her she's such a nerd I'm way hotter.

" hey don't listen to them," he said while leaning into me.

I nodded my head and continued walking. When we got to where we part ways he swooped down and gave me a quick kiss and went off to his locker.

TIME SKIP

I walked down the hallways my eyes glued to my screen checking up on all my Pokemon. My fingers danced across the screen as I tapped away. I clicked save, about to close it when it was snatched out if my hands. I looked up to see Petra Ral standing there with my blue DS in her hands smirking at me.

" so you have Three options here before I snap this in half. 1. Give up Levi and let him come to me. 2. Leave this school. 3. -"

" mhhh no," I snatched my DS out of her hands and quickly put it away.

" Look Petra, Levi won't come back to you like you are some plan b. He chose me for a simple reason, and he won't come back to someone who cheated on him."

Her eyebrows furrowed together, as I continued.

" He also finds it highly annoying when you try to break us up. You should really move on, you're breaking your self always trying to get your ex's back." Her faced turned dark and walked up to me and raised her hand.

I closed my eyes waiting for impact but instead heard a deep voice.

" Just stop Petra, and leave her alone." Levi.

" Levi. Please, come back. "

" No, just stop. Come on Y/n" Levi grabbed my hand and lead me out of the school.

" Neh, Levi you let her down easy." I said with a smirk on my face.

" Yah well I already have everything I want. You, brat". He said while slinging his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

" As do I Levi.......... I got a new shipment from ami ami!!!!" I said with a bright smile. His face went to strait to a poker face.

" Kidding, I love you Levi!" I said while bringing my hand up and cupping his cheek to kiss him.

" Tch, gotta love otaku's" he said while looking in my e/c eyes.

" Yup. And. I'm. All. Yours. Now let's go home i wanna cuddle!"

Levi POV.

She's such a child, but I love this brat. I grabbed her hand a laced our hands together. For a nerd, she sure is a beautiful one.

" Thank you Levi, even though that was a little out of character for you. You have beautiful eyes. And yes you said that all out loud." Lord why.

ALIRGHT, IM NOT GOING TO FIX THAT, sorry for the lateness. Makato is up next. Urrrr yah.

Bye until next time~