Redeem Sneak Peek

Hey Beauties,

Here's a little sneak peek of the prologue for Redeem as well as it's description. I hope you like it! Thanks to all who read the first book! I appreciate all the comments and although there aren't many, I still love receiving feedback!

All rights reserved © Beautyshineswithin

Synopsis: Elena Mitchell and Trey Evans have faced many hardships throughout their life. But when Fate brings them together will it be a match made in Heaven or will it be doomed for all eternity. When Trey commits the worst of mistakes, can Elena stay long enough for him to redeem himself? Find out in the second installment of the Forever Bounded Trilogy, Redeem.

___________________

Prologue:

"Faster," she moaned.

He all but conceded to her demand. She was a leggy blonde of twenty, warm green eyes, pale as porcelain skin and a body to die for.

He met her at a bar. She was a shameless flirt. They all were, but like the rest she was just another notch on his bedpost. He wished he could enjoy her body but his wolf wouldn't let him. To him, she wasn't enough.

"Trey?" An angelic voice broke out. But it didn't belong to that of the leggy blonde. Nope, it belonged to his mate.

He froze. She sounded so broken. . . sad. He almost felt sorry for her but then he remembered why he was doing this; why he always did this.

He wanted her to see that he could never love her, desire her and that he was going to finally reject her. After all, she was just a mere mortal with a dormant wolf gene. But his wolf stirred in him, refusing to commit such an act. It didn't matter. He made up his mind.

_________________

If that didn't satisfy you, check out the full chapter of Redeem which is out now! Tell me what you think!