Chapter 2-Sob's from a kid

I didn't wan to got to school anymore. I was tired of the bullies

I was upset with the situation at home.

Dad was gone. Mom was upset. Everyone always fought. I always cried. I had to be dragged to school. I didn't want to go. I would scream and cry and beg not to go. Then when i finally got home I would go to my room, lock the door, go into my closet! Lay down and cry myself to sleep. All alone.

It was like that until a few days into grade 1.

Grade 1 was a little different. It was when I had my first crush. He was awesome. He kept me safe and sane. The first we met we became best friends. Then after getting to know him more, I fell for him and he fell for me. He was my kindergarden marriage.

Even tough it was grade one I still say kindergarden. It's close enough.

He had made me happy. He was my reason for going to school.

Then my nan met him.

She didn't like him because he was "emo". She kept telling me not to hang around him. I wouldn't listen.

Then is class mrs.F had us sitting beside each other. We would always hold hands and giggle. Mrs.F would always say "Hailey, Robert? Are you two listening?" Apparently we were not. The lesson was how to cut with scissors. Robert started to play with his scissors and cut a V into his hand. I took him to the office and they called both our parents.

My nan said i can't hang around him.

I got frustrated with her saying that so when he was better i told him i can't be with him. I gave him back the plastic ring (probably from a cereal box) and he cried. We weren't allowed to hang.

I was very sad. I started to freakout. He was my only friend. Then i switched from being happy and girly, to being sad, mad, rude and mean. Tyler from soccer couldn't even make me stop. Then he moved away and i didn't get to say goodbye.

It was near the end of grade 1 and i was already marked as a "problem child". I had detention everyday.

Robert had turned bad too. He was getting detentions so we had an excuse to talk. The worst part about the entire situation was i told him we couldn't be together on valentines day.

After a while i finally gained a recess and Bailey had saw me crying and hitting my head off a wall. Bailey tried to cheer me up and then he gave me a ring-pop and said "I love you! If you take the ring-pop you will be my girlfriend." ...

I was so hungry and the ring-pop was strawberry my favourite so i took the ring-pop.

-------------------😍-----------------------

Bailey's point of view

The prettiest girl in school is always inside maybe shes avoiding me. She hates me i know it. She always looks so sad. I bet that i could make her happy. Whats not to love about me. Im funny, silly, cute and cuddly. But she would never go for me I'm an overweight nerd.

Omg! Maybe she isn't staying inside to avoid me. She outside today, but shes crying. Did she really just hit her head off the wall. Maybe i can cheer her up.

I looked in my bag and found a ring-pop and just my luck its strawberry her favourite. So i tried to propose to her like all the kinderkids do.

I didn't think she would say yes, but she took the ring-pop she must like me. Maybe more than that evil kid she always hung out with. I think his name was Rob or Robert or maybe Roberto. Anyways i don't care what his name is but he always makes me look bad by bullying me in front of the prettiest girl in school Hailey.

--------------end of Bailey's POV--------

The Broken Pagez (scenegirl603)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें