Birthday

A/N Sorry the ending is rushed...I wanted to get it published before Wonho's actual birthday was over
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONHO!!!
~DooL

"Happy birthday!" The band members yell, jolting Wonho awake. His hair is sticking up and his baggy shirt slides off of his shoulder as he sits up.

Wonho's eyes are half open but look as though they're trying to show alarm considering his eyebrows are raised. He scratches at the dried drool on the corner of his lips and looks up at the six men standing around his bed. "Wha-"

Minhyuk jumps onto the bed, one foot on either side of Wonho. "Get up! It's your birthday!" He hollers. Minhyuk grabs Wonho's hands and tries pulling the older boy up but falls backwards instead, Kihyun catching him before he hit the floor. "Thanks," Minhyuk says sheepishly, Kihyun chuckling.

"It's my birthday?" Wonho springs up out of the bed and throws his hands into the air. "It's my birthday!" He yells.

Jooheon and Shownu pull Wonho off the bed and all members surround him, hugging and patting him on the back.

---

Wonho and the rest of the members all sit in the living room, opening birthday presents. Kihyun had made him breakfast as a present and he had already opened Shownu's present, which was a blanket with their most recent album cover printed on it.

"Now mine!" Minhyuk excitedly tosses a smaller bag at Wonho. He opens it to find a keychain with Minhyuk's face on it in chibi form. Minhyuk chuckles as Wonho rolls his eyes.

"Thanks, Minhyuk," Wonho laughs, putting it in his pocket. He then picks up a box that's wrapped messily. Inside is a medium sized cyclops statue painted light blue with a big, black X painted on the front. One of the bottom parts of the X is crooked and goes farther down as if someone knocked into whoever was painting it. The brush strokes could be seen and the pupils were painted unproportionally.

Wonho loved it. "Who's this from?"

Jooheon raises his hand in the air happily. "Me!" I.M elbows him in the side, glaring. "...and I.M but mostly me. I painted everything but the X."

"Well, thanks guys. It's awesome." Wonho fist bumps Jooheon and then gently places the figurine on top of the blanket. There were no more presents and Wonho couldn't help but feel disappointed that he didn't get anything from Hyungwon, his crush.

Shownu rubs his hands together, standing up. "Alright, I guess that's it. I'm going to go practice."

Everyone slowly disperses one by one until it's just Wonho and Hyungwon. Hyungwon walks over to Wonho and helps him stand up. "My gift to you is upstairs," Hyungwon says nervously.

Wonho smiles and follows Hyungwon upstairs. He feels butterflies in his stomach, thinking about what Hyungwon could've gotten him.

It was a confession, a kiss, and a promise to always be by Wonho's side.

Wonho couldn't have asked for anything better.