The Closet

A/N Ohhohoho
~Joonie

Wonho sat lazily across the couch watching tv when he heard something fall with a loud crash. He got up, walking to the closet where he heard it from, slowly opening the door only for a tangled Hyungwon  to fall out.  "Oh, guess I'm out of the closet then."  Hyungwon joked, making Wonho laugh but deep down he was shaken. 

Wonho has always liked Hyungwon, he just didn't know if he should tell him.  He couldn't focus on that now because Hyungwon jumped up grabbing Wonho and pulling him into the closet with him, shutting the door. "Hyungwon?"  Wonho stuttered, confused by the situation and flustered by their touching bodies. 

"Shh, he'll hear us."  Hyungwon hushed Wonho as Minhyuk came around the corner. 

"Hyungwon where are you?"  He called out walking into the next room.

"We played a game and I lost but I don't want to do the punishment so I'm hiding but you saw me so now you're stuck here with me."  Hyungwon said, still pressed against Wonho. 

"What was the punishment?"  Wonho asked, curious. 

"To go through the same workout as you, with you coaching me.  Not against you but I can't work out like you."  Hyungwon said moving his golden brown bangs.  Wonho blushed at the compliment but didn't question him any further.

After half an hour of standing in the closet Hyungwon began to get tired swaying slightly in the tight space.  He had been hiding in the closet for an hour already. Wonho put an arm around Hyungwon holding him up so he could rest some.  "Thanks."  Hyungwon mumbled nuzzling his head into Wonhos shoulder.  Wonho blushed but thankfully the darkness hid it. 

After another 30 minutes, Wonho began to get tired but he didn't want to bother Hyungwon who he assumed was asleep.  Wonho settled for leaning against the door with Hyungwon leaning against him.  He still held Hyungwon from the side to make sure he didn't tip over. 
He began to close his eyes when he felt something press his cheek.  "Sorry for falling asleep."  Hyungwon said as he pressed Wonho's cheek with his finger. 

"It's fine, you looked tired."  Wonho said awkwardly. 

"What time is it?"  Hyungwon asked and Wonho sighed. 

"I don't have my phone... Maybe 4?"  He suggested but neither of them knew. 

After another half hour of them just casually talking softly Wonho felt a jerk causing him and Hyungwon to stop talking. They were silent as they heard Minhyuk say "found them!"  Before hearing a loud click.  Wonho stopped, bringing his hand over and trying to open the door but Minhyuk had locked it.  "Minhyuk..."  Wonho called out confused only to hear multiple snickers. 

"We're going to go get dinner, have fun you two!"  Jooheon called before the sound of footsteps faded away. 

"They're really leaving us in here?"  Hyungwon questioned, shocked. 

"Sounds like it.."  Wonho said, his stomach rumbling at the thought of food. 

"Well, don't worry I won't go to hard on you with the workout thing."  Wonho said reassuring Hyungwon.  Hyungwon smiled at Wonho and in the darkness Wonho could barely see it. 

After a good thirty minutes the two became extremely bored and flustered.  "Why didn't you want to workout with me?"  Wonho blurted out not meaning to sound hurt because he was just curious. 

"I, it wasn't against you.  I just.... I didn't want you to see how weak I was.."  Hyungwon awkwardly stuttered rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Oh,  you aren't weak... I just work out a lot since my body is my main appeal for fans.."  Wonho said, chuckling nervously. 

"That's not true. Fans love you because you're amazing."  Hyungwon said, his face heating up. 

"Oh... Uh thanks."  Wonho said awkwardly. 

After a few minutes of awkward silence in the pitch black, Hyungwon leaned over, his face hovering before Wonhos, their foreheads touching.  "Sorry, didn't see you."  He lied but didn't move his forehead. 

"It's fine."  Wonho said, trying to contain himself as Hyungwon's hot breath fanned over his face. 

Wonho decided to take the next risk and moved his face closer so their lips were barely touching.  "You can tell me to stop."  Wonho said, his lips dancing across Hyungwons as he talked. 

"I won't."  Hyungwon replied, his thick lips teasing Wonhos. 

Wonho smiled before leaning in more and pressing their lips completely together.  They kissed briefly before stopping to breath before continuing.  They lost track of time, fully focused on each other, when the door suddenly opened, sending the two flying backwards.  Wonho hit the floor first, catching Hyungwon in his arms, their lips connecting again. 

"That's one way to come out of the closet."  IM joked, winking at Jooheon. 

"You still have to do the punishment, lover boys."  Minhyuk said, laughing. 

"Whatever."  Hyungwon said, smiling at Wonho. 

"I'll take care of you."  Wonho promised, smiling back at his big lipped love.