chapter two

Percy
     I sit down on a park bench, close my eyes, and just think. Everyone. Everyone's gone.
     Repair Boy? Dead. Superman? Dead. Beauty Queen? Dead. Sweet Hazel? Dead. Frank? Dead. Mom and Paul? Gaia kills them as a "parting gift". But the worst one? My Wise girl dies in my arms cause I couldn't get to her on time because Gaia crushes her. The only people I have now are Thalia and Nico, but Nico is mostly in the Underworld and Thalia with the hunt. Wise girl...if only it could have been me instead. I can't live like this. Why does everything happen to me? Those are the only thoughts going on in my head.
     I open my eyes to see two people coming towards me, the one with the long fluffy looking beard is wearing what looks like a bathrobe. But the one next him looks so much like me I look again. We have the same black hair and green eyes but he has glasses, a less athletic build, and a scar, weird, I wonder what he would have to have done for Zeus to give him a lightning bolt scar on his forehead.
     I get up and try to walk away, you didn't need to be a genius to figure out they weren't normal, and in my case that can be very bad. I barely take a step away before mini me takes out this stick and yells,"Stupefy!" I turn around and see a stream of red light shooting towards me. It quickly disperses (that's right I know some big words) and is gone. Mini me looks at me in shock before saying,"Wingardium Leviosa!"
     I feel a sharp hit in the back of my head before I'm out.

[Hullo! I'm back and with just one vote or comment on this chapter I will write another one. FAITHY, sorry it's so late, I've been busy with testing and have been reading so many other books on Wattpad that I forgot about this story. So yeah, and please comment if I make a mistake with grammar. I'm 12 years old and I'm still learning]