Chapter 15

CHRISTINA'S POV:

It's been 2 weeks since Lisa, Lauren, Dani and I got kidnapped. Joe and the others took us to another house for some reason. We are in the basement of the house and now we have 2 beds for 2 people. So I'm sharing a bed with Lauren and Lisa is sharing with Dani. Lauren and Dani are really weak, they barely can stand on their own. Joe and the others are beating them 3 times a week. We get food twice a week and every day we get water. I just want to go home! I can't believe Lauren, Dani and the little boys had to live like this for years! So right now Lauren and Dani are sleeping. Yesterday they got beat really bad, Lisa and I managed to clean their wounds which are a lot. I honestly don't understand how they were able to go through this and still stay strong! I had Lauren in my arms while I strocked her hair. 

Do you think we'll get out of here any time soon?- Lisa asked

I don't know- I said and she nodded sadly. 

But hey we need to stay strong for Lauren and Dani- I said and she nodded. 

Christina- Lauren whimpered in her sleep. I kissed her forhead and hugged her tight.

I'm here Lolo, I'm here- I whispered in her ear. The door banged open causing Lauren and Dani to wake up. I felt Lauren tens up in my arms so I hold her even more tight. Joe and Jasmine walked downstairs smirking at us. 

So yesterday we had a lot of fun but we wanted to try something new today- Joe said. He walked towards me and Lauren and grabbed Lauren from me. Lauren let out a scream of fair and Joe pushed her on the ground far away from me. Joe grabbed me and tied me up and Jasmine did the same with Dani and Lisa. Then Joe and Jasmine turned to Dani and Lauren who were shaking and whimpering in fair. I tried getting up but my ankles were also tied really tight so I couldn't move much, same with Lisa. Joe grabbed Lauren and Jasmine grabbed Dani and tied their wrist  to the top of the basement causing Dani and Lauren to hang in front of us. Dani was shaking really bad and she had tears rolling down her cheeks while Lauren was freaking out and screamed the whole time trying to get free but she was tied. Joe got really annoyed and mad by Lauren and punshed her really hard in her stomach. Lauren gasped for air and start coughing really bad

SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I CUT YOU INTO PIECES IN FRONT OF YOUR WORTHLESS SISTERS! - Joe yelled

THEY ARE NOT WORTHLESS YOU SICK MAN!- Lauren screamed back at him and Joe punshed her again

YOU BETTER BEHAVE!- Joe yelled

SHUT UP! LET US GO WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!- Lauren screamed. Joe punshed her again but this time blood came out of Lauren's mouth when she start to cough again. 

You're behaviour makes me sick! I should watch your mouth if I was in your place before one of us kills you- Jasmine snapped at her. 

L......let her go- Dani said and Joe and Jasmine looked at her. 

Aww standing up for your big sister, aren't we- Jasmine said and slapped Dani in her face

DON'T TOUCH HER!- Lauren yelled

ENOUGH WITH YOUR BEHAVIOUR!- Joe yelled. He walked upstairs and came back with a teaser and baseball bat. He hit Lauren multipal times with the bats and then teased her a couple times. Lauren cried and screamed the whole time and once Joe stopped hurting her she was barely awake. 

Let this be a lesson for you- Joe snapped and slapped her in her face and he and Jasmine left the basement. Lauren was losing a lot of blood but we couldn't stop the bleeding since we're all tied up!

Lauren stay awake ok- Dani said. Lisa and I start struggeling a lot and then I noticed a piece of glass close to me. I managed to grab a small piece and tried cutting the rope. FINALLY! I untied myself and took the tape off my mouth and untied Lisa too. I ran to Dani and untied her, she fell in my arms and I gently layed her down on one bed. Lisa untied Lauren who fell in her arms but Lauren wasn't able to stand herself. I helped Lisa lay Lauren down on the other bed and we took Lauren's shirt off and grabbed towel and start cleaning Lauren's body. Once we manged to stop the bleeding from almost every wound we noticed she was about to pass out. I grabbed a water bottle and make a towel wet and put it on her forhead. She opened her eyes looking at me. 

Stay awake ok, you need to stay awake, I know you're in pain but you can't pass out now- I said and she nodded slowly. Lisa let Lauren drink some water, I looked at Dani who was awake but she was holding her stomach. Yesterday Caleb burned Dani's stomach really bad so she is in a lot of pain. 

Lisa watch Lauren, I'm going to check Dani's wounds and burn mark- I said to Lisa who nodded. She was strocking Lauren's hair and start singing to her since Lauren loves it when we sing for her. I got up and walked to Dani's side. 

Hey Dandan- I said. She looked up at me and smiled weakly. I lift her shirt up and grabbed water and a towel. I make the towel wet and put it on Dani's burn mark. 

Does somewhere else hurt?- I asked

No, not really. Is Lauren ok?- Dani said

She's going to be ok, don't worry Dan- I said and she nodded.

I thought we would be safe after you and the others found us, I guess we don't deserve to be safe and happy- Dani said

That's not true Dani! Yes you and Lauren are in pain, a lot of pain. For years but that doesn't mean that you don't deserve to be happy and safe! I promise you, once we're out of here, we'll move to another town. We'll start a new life, we'll all be happy and we'll all be safe- I said

You promise?- Dani asked

I promise, we're going to be ok. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Thanks for reading my new chapter! Vote and comment if you want to, which would be nice =)

Byeeee