Chapter 1

DANI'S POV:
NICK GIVE ME MY PHONE!- Our uncle yelled. Jupp my siblings and I turned into abused slaves of our uncle and aunt. Our parents died 1 year ago and a month after the funeral Lauren, Christian, Nick, Joey and I got taken away from our older siblings. We first thoughts it won't be that bad but we soon discovered that our uncle and aunt are really bad people. They hurt us all the time. Since Lauren is the oldest of us she gets hurt the most since our uncle thinks it makes her stronger but she also gets hurt a lot more than us because she always keeps us safe. Or she atleast tries to.

I can't find your phone- Nick said and our uncle got mad and got up.

USELESS!- He screamed and was about to slap Nick when Lauren came running to us with the phone

I found your phone- Lauren said handing our uncle the phone

Take your worthless siblings to the basement and then come back and make dinner for your aunt and me- Uncle Joe said. Lauren nodded and grabbed our hands and we walked to the basement where Christian and Joey were. They got sick last week so they're in bed. We have one bed and Joey, Nick and Christian sleep on it while I sleep in a sleeping bag and Lauren sleeps in the corner with two blankets.

Guys stay here, don't make too much sound and I'll be back later ok- Lauren told us and we nodded. She smiled weakly at us and walked upstairs. I looked at the boys who were on the bed.

Dani are we ever going back to Mike, Christina and the others?- Joey asked

I don't know Joey, I don't know- I said and then all at once we heard our aunt scream at Lauren and then we heard beating. We wanted to go upstairs but that would mean that Lauren would get hurt more because we didn't listen to our uncle. Really late at night Lauren walked downstairs. She had blood coming from her nose, mouth and stomach.

Let's clean you ok- I said and brought her to the sink. Every week we all get 10 minutes to take a shower and clean ourselves but we do have a small sink and soap in the basement. I helped Lauren clean the wounds and we all sat down looking in front of us. I noticed Lauren was shaking. It around winter right now and it gets colder, really cold in the basement.

Laur come on we can share the sleepingbag- I said and she looked at me

No I'm ok- Lauren said and I sighed

Come on Lo, I can share the sleepingbag with Dani and you can sleep on the bed, you deserved it- Joey said and Lauren sighed

Fine but just for once- Lauren said and we smiled. Joey ran to me and got in the sleepingbag with me and Lauren layed between Christian and Nick and hold them close to her

Sleep well guys- Lauren said

Sleep well- We said and we all driffed off into sleep

SKIPPING NEXT DAY

JOEY'S POV:
I woke up in Dani's arms. She was still sleeping so I decided to slowly get out the sleepingbag. I regret it really soon when cold air hit my skin. I start shivering but someone wrapped a warm blanket around me. I looked up and saw it was Lauren

Morning Joeybear- She said

Morning lolo- I said

(BTW: LAUREN IS 15 YEARS OLD IN THIS STORY)

Are you hungry?- Lauren asked and I nodded.

Alright stay here, I'm going to make breakfast for uncle Joe and aunt Jess and grab some bread and water for us afterwards- Lauren said and I nodded. She walked upstairs and I just sat down on the bed where Nick and Christina were sleeping on.

I wanna go home Chrissy- I said and teared up

LAUREN'S POV:
I finished making breakfast and just when I set the table I felt a belt smack on my back. I fell on my knees yelping in pain.

Grab bread and water for your siblings and give it to them but come back without you eating- Jess said

Yes ma'am- I said and did what I was told. I gave the others the bread and water and got up

What are you going to do?- Christian asked

Jess and Joe want me upstairs- I said amd they looked sadly

Eat now before they call you upstairs- I told them and walked upstairs.

Lauren grab a beer from the kitchen- Joe said and I grabbed a beer bottle. I opened it for him and he start drinking.

Lauren you're going to clean the living room and kitchen today and then your make the frontyard clean, it's covered with snow- Jess said and I nodded. I start cleaning the living room and then they walked upstairs. I cleaned the kitchen and the dinner table and then had to do the frontyard. The thing is that it's freezing outside amd I only have a sleeveless shirt and no sweater or something to keep me warm. I got outside and start cleaning. After a hour I was done and ran inside. I walked to the basement and the others wrapped me with four blankets amd hugged me tight warming me up.

You had to go outside didn't you?- Dani asked and I nodded. We didn't have to do anything today which was really nice. Christian and Joey aren't that sick anymore and we just rest the whole day

What about our older siblings?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Thanks for reading the first chapter of my new story!

Don't forget to read my other stories! Also please vote and leave a comment!