"Well we'll leave you to have your brother and sister moment." Zahara said laughing as they all walked away.

Corey never let go of me and I swear his arms were about to squash me. "Chloe, I swear if you ever get into another fight i'll kill you myself." He said jokingly.

I managed to push him off of me. "Goodness Corey you nearly suffocated me with your fat arms." I screamed mockingly. Behind Corey was Xavier. Oh great! And I forgot to mention he was shirtless and goodness gracious he was fine! I'd be lying if I said he wasn't. He was laughing at my comment. Corey gasped and gave me an evil smirk. Oh no, I know that smile to well. I started to run but he caught me and tackled me to the ground. He began to tickle me and I laughed uncontrollably. "Corey stop! I can't breathe." I said between my laughs. Corey kept going, smirking at my red face. I knew what he wanted me to say but there was no way I would.

"You know what you have to do to make me stop." He said teasingly. I shook my head no and he tickled me even harder. He lifted my arms up and tickled my armpits. My laughs probably sounded horrible since I was a ticklish person.

"Fine!" I cried out. "You're the better twin, you're the best and I suck like crap." I screamed out. All of a sudden I couldn't feel anyone tickling me.

I opened my eyes and saw a smirking Corey. "Oh, Chloe you could've just told me instead of screaming it to the whole world."

I just glared at him as I got up off the ground. He started to back up and then ran when I stood up. "Yeah that's right Corey, you better run, you scaredy cat!" I shouted as I laughed at him running away.

I shook my head at my brother's ways. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Xavier cleared his throat. I forgot he was there. I turned around and I really wish I didn't because he was just too hot. It should be illegal to look that hot. Is it just me or is it getting hot? Xavier just grinned and started to chuckle. Damnit he can read my thoughts. I blushed and hid my face in my hair. "So you think I'm hot?" Xavier asked with a grin.

"No." I said trying to cover up my little slip. Xavier just laughed at me. "Fine, yes you're hot Xavier, but that doesn't mean I forgive you." That wiped the smile straight off his face.

"Why? You forgave everyone else but not me, why?" he said sadly and it kind of hurt to see him sad. Damn my wolf is getting weaker every time Xavier's around.

"Because Xavier, they didn't know that what Elena said was a lie. You did. You're my mate and you rejected me because you thought I disrespected your sister when you KNEW the whole time I was innocent. Which leaves me with one question. Why? Why did you reject me when you knew? Am I not good enough for you or something, or am I not pretty enough for you?" I said.

"Chloe you're the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on." He said holding my hands.

"Then tell me Xavier, why did you reject me and why did you let Elena do that to me?" I begged him. He didn't answer me but just kept looking at the ground. I pulled my hand away from his. "You know what? Don't bother Xavier. I don't care." I said giving up. He will never tell me why. "I don't care about why you rejected me, I don't care that you got Maya pregnant and I surely don't care about you." I said pissed off as I started to walk away from him.

"You don't mean that. You care Chloe, I know you do, because I care." Xavier said quietly but it was loud enough to stop me in my tracks.

"Xavier." I said quietly back without turning around to see his face. "You should know." I said turning around to face him. "You're right, I may act like I don't care, but deep, deep, DEEP down, I REALLY don't care." I said. I didn't wait to see his reaction as I walked off. It kind of felt good to say that and walk away from him but at the same time it hurt me too.