"just me, your father, Daniel and Corey and................Luke and Xavier." My mother sighed out the last part.

"GIVE ME THE PHONE!" Xavier boomed out of nowhere. I could tell he used his alpha tone, but since my wolf has now learnt the truth it didn't affect me. However it affected my mother and she reluctantly handed the phone to him but not before mumbling 'Sorry Chloe'.

Chloe's P.O.V

"GIVE ME THE PHONE!" was all I heard.

"Hello? Mum? Momma? Hello?" I shouted.

"CHLOE!" someone shouted from the other side of the phone. Wait a minute I know that obnoxious voice.

"Xavier." I growled out.

"Chloe! You get back here right now!" Oh hell nah he did not just say that.

To say I was pissed would be the understatement of the year, I was fuming. "WHY?! Did you get bored of Maya already?" I yelled.

I heard a  low growl then, "Not now Chloe! You listen to me very closely. You will come back to my territory and you will never leave again! Are we clear?" He said using his alpha tone.

It didn't affect me though, I guess this really is my pack and I'm there alpha female. "Sorry, your alpha tone doesn't work on me anymore, I guess my wolf accepted that I'm not rightfully part of your pack." I said in fake sadness. Xavier growled again.

"No! MY pack is rightfully YOURS. YOU are MY mate and luna of THIS pack. You come back here right now or I'll come get you. The choice is up to you." He yelled.

I became angrier every time a word came out of Xavier's mouth. "SO NOW YOU RECOGNISE ME AS YOUR MATE! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE TIMES YOU TURNED ME DOWN! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE TIMES YOU HATED ME AND LOVED MAYA. I'm done Xavier, my letter said everything. I HATE YOU!" I yelled and I didn't even realise I began to cry. I sniffled.

"Baby I'm sorry, don't cry, I'm sorry please just don't cry." He said and his voice made me cry even more. It was filled with sincere and pain. Pain to hear me cry and there's nothing he can do about it. Why did it have to be under these circumstances that he starts to care and worry about me. I sniffled again and began to make those crying sounds. I couldn't stop myself; Chase got up and hugged me. 

I felt happy when he hugged me. it's been a long time since someone would hug me when I'm feeling down, well besides Crystal of course. I guess Xavier felt my happiness to as he asked me a question. "Chloe, why are you happy of a sudden, who are you with?" he asked suspiciously.

I pulled away from Chase and smiled at him, the two years where I was bullied and rejected played in my head and I snapped. "I'm happy because I came to this pack looking like shit but they still took me in, they listened to me, they didn't judge me and most importantly they care about me even though they only knew me for a short time." I shouted back. Xavier started to speak but I interrupted him. "And I'm with Chase!" I yelled letting my anger out.

I could tell I made Xavier pissed as a scary low growl erupted from him. Everyone around me heard it and looked at me with a scared expression except for Scott and Chase. Chase just scoffed. "WHO THE HELL IS CHASE AND WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM!" Xavier growled.

Chase nudged me to keep going and mouthed 'payback's a bitch'. I smirked and decided to play along. "Chase is my boy friend!" Scott looked at me as if I was crazy! I asked him what's wrong but didn't have time to listen as I heard bones snapping and a wolf howl. Oh crap he took it the wrong way.

Xavier's P.O.V

"Chase is my boy friend!" That was all it took for me to shift. I dropped the phone and felt my bones begin to snap and rearrange into my wolf. Fur spurted out of me and soon I was on all fours howling out in pain. Chloe can't have a boyfriend. Everyone in the house stood still. Luke hid cowardly behind the kitchen bench, paea stood in front of his mate and youngest son while Corey picked up the phone and began talking.