Sleepy Head

Previously...

"I like you Mystogan..." I said snuggling up next to him.

"Me too (Y/n)..." he said wrapping his arms around me and planting a kiss onto my head.

Me too...

/////

Mystogan

(Y/n) ended up sleeping at my house for the night. I woke up on the couch right next to her. I smiled at her face tinted with a little sunlight lighting up her skin and laid her on the couch. I got up and went to take a bath. While I turned the faucet on and began to take off my clothes... I remembered something (Y/n) said last night... She liked me...

 Hmmm... That's a little different from "love" isn't it?

I walked into shower and just stood there feeling the warm droplets of water on my face. I started to wash myself off after five minutes of thinking and finished in about 10 minutes. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked to my room. I grabbed a plain black t-shirt since I was only planning to stay home today, and jeans. I slipped them on and walked back to the living room and noticed that (Y/n) was still sleeping.

She's a heavy sleeper, isn't she...

I sighed and walked over to the couch. I squatted in fronting her and started to poke her cheek.

"Come on (Y/n)... Get up sleepy head."

(Y/n) groaned in frustration. "Mystogan... Five more minutes..." She said turning in the opposite direction.

"(Y/n)... Can you get up please..?" I said practically begging her to get up.

"I don't want to..." She replied.

"Okay then..." I said walking back to the bathroom filling the tub with cold water.

"This 'ought to wake you up."

I walked back down stairs and carried (Y/n) bridal style up to the tub.

"Mystogan! What the fu- HOLY CRAP WHY THE HELL IS IT SO COLD?!" She exclaimed.

"Are you up yet?"

"What do you think?!"

"Don't give me that attitude missy. You're the one who didn't want to wake up." I said grinning while holding her chin up with my index finger so she can see my face.

"Meannie..." She rebuked with a tint of red on her cheeks.

"Can I-I have a towel please??? It's f-freezing~"

"Hmmm... Not unless you say you love me~" I replied letting go of her but smirking at the same time.

"W-What?!"

"You heard me~"
.

.

.

"Now say that you love me~"

"... I l-love y-you~" She said with her face completely red.

"Good girl~" I said kissing her head and handing her a towel.

"I-I hate you..."

"I love you too~"

Hello Peoplez!!! I'm SOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SUCH A LONG TIME!!!! Let's just say... I'm doing better in school... I'm also sorry that the chapter is short! I have a major loss of inspiration and writing out ANOTHER fanfic but is a StingXOC... Soooo... Yeah. I'm planning on discontinuing my Jerza Fanfic since that was AFUWL but I have some inspiration so MAYBE I'll continue it... Anyways... THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU'RE STILL READING!!! OMG IT'S BEEN A WHILE SO THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU'RE STICKING AROUND... Mkay then... Bye!!!

~Crazyfanz808