Prologue

🌟 (Y/n) 🌟

I was only 6 when my mother died... She was the most caring person I knew... She loved me no matter what and always lifted my spirits. I knew since the day she died, I would live in agony. My father was the most heartless person I've ever met. If my mother were to disobey him, he would beat her. I could only watch as my heart broke inside. When she died the only words I heard were It's all your fault ... I eventually ran away. Since I left I studied (M/A). I practiced every day hoping I would get into a guild one day... One that cared about me. When I turned 12, I got into (P/G/N). When I was going out on a mission, I ran into a boy with blue hair and a red tattoo on his right eye. He was carrying a little girl who was sleeping and had same colored hair as him.

"Hello! My name is (Y/n)! Are you guys lost? I can help you out, I was just on my way to start my mission." I said with a smile extending my arm out.

"Ummm I'm okay I was going to bring her to a guild. She got lost..." Is all he said.

"O-Ohh... I see. Have a safe trip!"

He nodded and walked off again. I was so embarrassed. But then again... Something didn't feel right... I shrugged it off and headed out on my mission.

☀︎ Mysterious Boy ☀︎

Well that was a first. I can't seem to get her out of my mind. She had (E/C) eyes, (H/C) hair that was (H/L). That was the first time someone greeted me. I felt warm inside but I couldn't let that stop me. I can across some sort of abandoned town. I found a guy in one of the buildings.

"U-Ummm excuse me? Can you please take care of this girl." I asked him.

"I'm sorry child but I don't think that's possible... What would I do with her?" He replied.

"Please?! There's nothing I can do for her! Please just take care of her... Please???" I asked again being a little sympathetic.

"Hmmm... Okay, I'll take her. I'll take good care of her." He replied once again.

"Thank you very much." I said putting her down on the floor and got up.

Goodbye...

.

.

.

Wendy...

I wiped a tear out of my eye and left saying You have my respects...

I left her because I had to go somewhere to dangerous... I couldn't risk her getting hurt by me. I don't want her going through what I did. And I don't want to fall in love...

/////

Hihi!!! I guess this is the end of the prologue!!! I know it's short but I ran out of ideas (I'm sorry!!!). Anyways... I would love to hear some ideas!!! All though I have some in mind, I could use a few ideas! Thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter!!! Bye-bye!!!

~Crazyfanz808