Alone

♔ Mystogan ♔

What. The. Hell. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! The son of the mayor looks like he's about to "rape" (Y/n). I could tell (Y/N) was trying to put on a brave expression, but it was slowly falling apart.

I walked up to (Y/n) and lifted her by her handcuffs and shattered them to pieces. I glared at the boy and asked what his name is and why he did that to (Y/n).

"Hmph... She was just so cute that I wanted her." He said with a smirk on his face still eyeing (Y/n) like he didn't do anything wrong.

I just glared at the boy and walked up to him and startedbeating him up...

.

.

.

5 minutes later

I beat him up so badly that I think he wouldn't be able to move any more. It's not my fault. He started this mess every since he laid a finger on (Y/n). I grabbed her shaking hand and teleported away from the mansion... Stupid Son of a Mayor...

"W-Wait... What about the mission?" (Y/n) asked me.

I sighed "I'm done dealing with shit today... Besides, I don't even know if it's a real mission anymore." I replied.

(A/N) - I'm sorry!!! I forgot to mention... To accept the mission, there would have to be one girl. Mystogan just decided to drag (Y/n) into this because of that.

I could tell she was still terrified as well. She was shaking and still had tears falling welling in her eyes. I soon felt two arms wrap around my torso.

"T-Thank you for s-saving me... I want to go home now..." she asked shaken up.

I nodded and teleported back to the guild. I used my sleep spell and looks like (Y/n) fell asleep. The master was still awake, but was pretty drowsy.

"Back already Mystogan?" he asked.

"Yes Master..." I replied and headed up to the infirmary.

I set (Y/n) down on a bed and ruffled her (H/C) hair moving some small strands out of her face. She looked like an angel sleeping peacefully at my touch. I smiled under my mask and headed back downstairs.

"What happened on your mission Mystogan~" the master asked me still a little drowsy.

"It seems that it was a fake request posted by the Mayor's son. He almost raped (Y/n)." I replied not facing him.

"Hmmm... It seems your not a complete stranger to (Y/n) aren't you?"

"No... I've met her before but didn't really make contact with her."

"I see... Now could you please lift the sleeping spell? I might fall asleep soon."

"Yes master."

I left the guild hall and snapped my fingers. I headed back to my home regretting what I did today. I should just ignore her now. I shouldn't be the one to hurt her like I did today by bringing her with me. Maybe we should just be separated from each other... Not being able to see each other ever again. Maybe it's for the best... Being alone again.

🌟 (Y/n) 🌟

I woke up to find myself in the infirmary once again. Then something hit me. Where did Mystogan go? Wasn't I with him a second ago? I got out of the bed running towards the main gate. There was no trace of him. Where did he go? I walked back inside of the guild and sit down at a empty booth and soon started to fall asleep with tears in my eyes from thinking about Mystogan.

.

.

.

I woke up the next day in the guild hall. I just remembered I fell asleep in there, CRAP!!! I ran to Fairy Hills hoping nobody would see me... Unfortunately... I bumped into Mystogan. He stared at me with a sad look on his face.

"H-Hi Mystogan!" I said putting on my fake smile.

He didn't respond... Like he usually would. He finally broke the silence.

"Were you crying?!" he asked me very concerned and walking up towards me.

"N-No..." I said looking down at my feet...

I felt two hands wrap around my body.

"I-I'm sorry for leaving you... And... I don't think I should talk to you again..." He said sadly.

I was shocked. I felt like crying... Why?!

"W-Why can't we talk again Mystogan...?" I said gripping him tightly.

He let go and walked passed me like when we first met at the guild... I felt myself tearing up... I wanted to have a breakdown right here and now but I didn't. I walked back to the dorms holding everything in until I reached my room. I slammed my door shut and jumped on my bed crying my eyes out until I was out of tears... I had so many questions going through my head...

Why?

Why would this happen to me?

Why would he do this to me?

What...

What did I do wrong?

How...

How? How did this happen?

.

.

.

How did it all come to this?

♔ Mystogan ♔

I didn't know what to do... I was going crazy... I was done with missions for a while so that meant I was going to the guild for no reason... Maybe I should show them who I was... They did see my face before... But I can't risk them seeing it again... Maybe I should talk to the master about this...

I walked into the guild hall and put everybody to sleep like always and walked up to the master.

"I see things aren't going well with you and (Y/n)..." The master said practically reading my mind.

I didn't respond and clenched my fists in anger.

"Talk to her child... She'll understand somehow... Talk to her."

Maybe... I can't be alone... I barely know her... But she feels like...

She belongs to me and me only...

Hihiiii!!! I'm sorry for the lousy chapter... Still no inspiration... I never really made you and Mystogan talk much... And you both have feelings for each other because of that one day... I promise to make next chapter a bit more romantic between the two of them... Anyways... I hope you enjoyed and see you guys latter! Bye-bye!

~Crazyfanz808