The Real You

♔ Mystogan 

I was running back towards (Y/n)'s house regretting that I said I couldn't talk to her anymore. I really can't be without her. I thought about her every single day since I met her. She was the only person to open up to me when she saw me. Everybody else would ignore me or try to beat me up. I want her in my life... I'm glad she came into my life... That one day impacted me for the rest of my life until I met her again not to long ago. That one sentence changed me... I don't care if I hurt her, as long as she's by my side... I can go on.

Maybe I am a pervert after all... Heh

I finally came across Fairy Hills using my sleeping spell. The bad part about this was that I have no idea what room she's in. Hopefully she wouldn't be asleep so I knocked on every single door and peeked in, making sure it was her and that she isn't just ignoring anything. I saw some "interesting" things, but I FINALLY found (Y/n)'s room. Before I saw her face, I knocked on the door and she actually answered it. She had a shocked look on her face when she saw me. I saw her grip her hands tightly making a fist trying to hold back tears. Before she could do anything I quickly hugged her.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)... I never meant to say those words towards you like that... And honestly, I wouldn't be able to live without you.." I said even though she thinks we just met a couple days ago.

"B-But... How do you know me? How can you say those words if you don't even know who I really am?" She asked starting to hug me back. You could tell she was obviously shocked, though she was hiding it well.

"Let me in and I'll show you." I said.

She let me in and I locked the door even though everybody was put to sleep.

"What are you doing?" She asked me as I sat on her bed.

"Relax. I'm not going to do anything perverted towards you..."

"Yet.." I said under my breath. Fuck, I really am a pervert now... 

"Mmm.. O-Okay then. So what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to show you my face." I said starting to take of my mask.

"What?! Mystogan... You don't have to, I mean, we just met and-"

"I've known you for 3 years (Y/n)... You probably don't remember me so that's why I'm showing you anyways... I know your a trust worthy person." I said cutting her off.

She blushed a little and looked at the floor. I took off the final piece of my mask and revealed my face. When she saw my face she covered her mouth with her face and had a tear stream down her cheek.

"Why are you crying?" I asked wiping the tear away from her face. "I was the one who was crying when I saw you again." I added smirking a little.

She touched my hand with her's and soon lifting my hand up out of her face and grabbing it with both her hands.

"I-I was actually worried about you that day... You were carrying a little girl who was peacefully sleeping in your arms... And you looked so... I-I don't know how to explain it... You looked like-"

I cut her off again but I didn't say anything...

.

.

.

I kissed her...

🌟 (Y/n) 🌟

H-He kissed me?! H-How- What - Huh?! I opened my eyes to see if I was dreaming or not... BUT IT WAS REAL! Just when he shows me his face, he kisses me. Hah... When would that ever happen to ya?! I was still shocked but I soon started to relax a little bit. We finally broke the kiss and he finished what I was gonna say after...

"Some kind of loner?" He said smirking a little.

"N-No! Why would I call you that?!" I said with a red face which was now rivaling Erza's hair.

"Hmph, you're such a bad lair (Y/n)." He said chuckling.

"But... Do you "like" me (Y/n)?" He asked putting his had on my cheek caressing it softly.

"It depends... Are you the same person I met 3 years ago?" I asked.

"It depends... Are you the same person I met 3 years ago?" He replied asking me the same question I just asked him hinting out the I part.

"We should really get to know each other then." I said giggling a little under my breath.

"Mkay... What do you want to talk about." He asked getting a little close to me.

Time Skip 2 After The Long Conversation

"I guess we have a few things in common..." He said ruffling my hair

"Y-Yeah..."

"I guess I should go. It's getting kind of late and the other girls here are still sleeping." He stated starting to get off of your bed.

"O-Okay then... I'll see you tomorrow then..." I replied

"Goodbye (Y/n). See you tomorrow." He said jumping out of my window.

I got comfortable and lay in my bed thinking about what just happened. He kissed me... He said he loved me after one meeting...

'Guys and their ways of falling in love with people.'

And little by little I started to fall asleep.

♔ Mystogan 

'Did I really just do that? After 3 years... I finally admitted my love for her... Maybe I should have waited... I don't know... I'm so confused!!!' 

Is this what girls go through? Hm, I should really give them props for that heh.

I mentally slapped myself for doing that. But she seemed to take everything okay. She did freak out a little bit but not in a way that I was "abusing" her. I'm glad she felt the same way I did. I guess it was meant to be huh... It was all thanks to fate hmm...

/////

Hellooooo!!! I'm sorry for the sudden love moment. I feel stupid now. BUT I COULDN'T WAIT!!! As the author of this book, I had to make Reader-chan and Mystogan kiss!!!! Sorry if it doesn't make sense or anything. I was also planning on changing the title of the book... I guess it doesn't really make sense *mentally face palmed for that. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed and I'm sorry it took a while for the book to be updated!!!! I was having a little bit of trouble writing plus I have school going on in my life (ugh... School...). Okie then! See you guys latter Bye-bye!

~ Crazyfanz808