Valentines Special (Part 1)

Hihiiiii! Looks like I was able to hop on my laptop for a while to start writing my valentines day special I was looking towards to! And just a heads up.... This is NOT apart of the Dreaming Alone series... Just a special chapter... Also... There are 2 parts since I have no inspiration for a whole chapter/special right now... Get it, got it, good! Mkay... I hope you enjoy part 1 of the Valentines Day special! Bye-bye!

~Crazyfanz808

PS~ I'm sorry that it's kinda late for most of you... It's currently 10:16PM for me so it's probably Monday(?) for you guys... Sorry I'm late!!!

🌟(Y/n)🌟

Hello! I'm (Y/n) (L/n) and I'm attending Fairy Tail Academy for the first time! I move around a lot due to my parents and their jobs so I don't really have the chance to make any friends. But... They promised me this is the job they're happy with so we won't have to move anymore! I live in the town of Magnolia and I'm a first year at FTA (Fairy Tail Academy). They say that it's one of the BEST schools in the whole country so I'm very fortunate to go there. I was just getting ready for the day and picking out something I would wear to school. I'm actually surprised there is no dress code or uniforms!

I finally picked out something to wear and rushed downstairs to grab a breakfast to eat along the way. I just grabbed some toast and shoved it in my mouth because apparently... I'm going to be late... YAY. School starts at 9:45 AM and it's 9:40 AM. Yup... I'm probably late. I don't even know where class is so that makes this whole situation even worse!

I finally saw the school come into view and it was HUGE. Great... I might be even LATER... Now it's... 9:43 AM CRAP I ONLY HAVE TWO MINUTES! I was running for my life and I bumped into a guy?.

"I-I'm sorry!!! I was looking for my class since it's my first day and-"

"What's the room number?" he asked.

"211." I said backing up a little bit to catch a glimpse of his face.

"I guess we're both headed there... Follow me."

"O-Okay..." I replied following close behind.

There was an awkward silence until we reached the room.

"Mkay... We're here..." he said turning in my direction.

I FINALLY got a glimpse of his face. He had blue hair with a tattoo on his right eye and was also wearing glasses (glasses? Yes (Y/n), glasses).

"Thank you! What's your name? I'm (Y/n)!" I asked reaching my hand out towards him.

"Just wait until we get into class (Y/n)... And looks like we have... Exactly 1 minute left." he replied passing me by.

"ONE MINUTE?!" I exclaimed running into the classroom.

I sat down next to a boy with with salmon colored hair and a scarf that looked like dragon scales. The desk I sat at was next to the wall so I only had to sit next to one person. Yippie!

"Hey? Are you the new kid?" He asked poking my arm.

"Ye-"

I was interrupted by the bell and teacher who just walked in.

"Okay class... Quiet down. Today we have a new student. May she please come and introduce herself?" He asked looking at me.

No- Is what I thought in mind but I ended up in front of the whole class who was 30 students .

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n)..." I said looking down at the floor. I'm not exactly the "open" kind of person...

"Okay Ms. (Y/n). What school did you come from before?" the teacher asked me.

Crap! They can't know that I came from their rival school!

"I-I came from... U-Ummm-"

"You don't have to share if you don't want to (Y/n)..." he said reassuringly.

"N-No... It's okay... I came from Sabertooth High.." I said hearing a few gasps and whispers.

"And why did you decide to come to FTA?" He asked shushing the whole class.

"W-Well... I came here because one, my parents move around a lot due to jobs... And two, because I heard this was one of the best schools in the country with very nice people so-"

"That's nice (Y/n) you can take a seat. I'm Mr. Dreyar and your not the only one coming from Sabertooth High so don't worry, you'll fit right in."

"T-Thank you..." I said a little wobbly and walked back to my seat.

"I need one person to show (Y/n) around the school... Let's see... Mystogan, you'll do it." Mr. Dreyar said pointing at the boy who showed me the way to class.

"Sure..." Is all I heard him say under his breath.

So his name is Mystogan... This is gonna be a VERY long year...

Time Skip

"Class dismissed." Mr Dreyar announced

"And Mystogan... Don't forget about (Y/n) he said pointing towards me.

"I know..."

♔ Mystogan 

"I know..." I replied to Mr. Dreyar.

"'Cmon (Y/n). You don't want to be late for the next class. Plus, todays a short day which means school get's out at 12:30... This is gonna be your last class for the day." I said walking up to her desk.

"S-So... You don't mind me coming from your rival school?" She said not making eye contact with me.

"Not at all... Besides, you can't help it if your parents keep on moving now can you?" I replied sitting on the desk next to her

"I guess..."

"So what's your next class? We have a half day

"Ummm... Chemistry with Mr. Kotobuki in room 217."

I shivered at his name... I didn't really like him... To much with the "parfum" or "meeen" and the "sparkles"... And him rubbing himself all over the MALE students.

"Okay... Follow me."

"Oh yeah! I finally know what your name is so let's greet each other properly! Nice to meet you Mystogan! My name's (Y/n) (L/n)!'" She said extending her hand out.

Why is my face heating up??? Ughhhh...

"Y-Yeah... I'm Mystogan Fernandes to be exact. Nice to meet you to." I said shaking her hand.

"Mkay then! Let's go Mystogan!"

Time Skip - After Class

"So... How was it?" I asked nudging her arm with my elbow.

"I-It was nice I guess..."

"Parfum, Meen, Sparkles?" I asked

"Rubbing himself over male students? Maybe..."

"Heh... Anyways, I hope you enjoyed your first day, see you tomorrow (Y/n)." I said turning around waving at her.

"Okay see you!" she shouted walking in the opposite direction.

Why do I feel different when I'm around her?

.

.

.

No-no-no-no-no... I can't be falling for her... Not now... While I'm already "together" with somebody else...Why now! Why does this seem like some stupid cliche romance story?

.

.

.

To Be Continued