∆4∆

Hey! So! Ik normally you can't tell you're pregnant this early but (as I mentioned in ∆0∆) THIS IS A SUPERNATURAL TYPE STORY

Okay, proceed. (:

P.s. Peter's sexy ass parents above^

✖✖

Monday...

Peter really didn't want to go to school today. He didn't get enough sleep and forgot to study for his history test.

He reluctantly rolled out of bed and fell onto the floor on his stomach. He immediately sat up, realizing that he can't throw myself off the bed anymore. He's carrying life in his stomach that could be easily hurt or even killed. Maybe not yet, but eventually he'll have to be careful of how he does things.

Peter didn't want to kill the baby. When he was talking to Harry about it he agreed that abortion was off the table. But still, two questions remained. Who the hell did he sleep with and what is he going to tell his parents?

"Peter, are you up?" Tony called from the other side of the closed door.

"I'm up," Peter responded.

"Well, hurry up. There's bacon and bagels downstairs," his dad said before going downstairs.

Peter rushed to pull on the first pair of jeans he saw. He threw on a random shirt and brushed his teeth before grabbing his converse to head downstairs.

"Morning," Peter said once in the kitchen, grabbing a piece of bacon of the counter.

"Good morning," Tony smiled while fixing his coffee.

"Alright, I've got to go before I'm late," Steve said, coming into the kitchen. He didn't wear the whole police get up to work. Just a cross strap that goes around his back and can holster two guns.

"Okay, bye," Tony said, bringing the refreshing mug of coffee to his lips.

"Do you want a ride to school, Pete?" Steve asked. Peter just shook his head, even though he was ready to leave. He'd rather ride the bus then ride in an awkward silence with his Pops all the way to school.

"Alright, I get off at six," Steve informed, leaning down to kiss Tony. Tony forced a smile, but turned his head, making Steve kiss his cheek.

Peter watched as his Pops' eyes flooded with hurt and guilt before leaving the house. Peter gnawed at his lip in the awkward silence that followed. He wasn't really in the mood for talking.

"Did you take your pill?" Tony asked when he saw Peter heading for the front door.

"Uh," Peter forgot about the main reason he got pregnant, "yeah, I did."

Peter was quick to pull open the front door and slam it behind him. He took the bus, which ran his nerves up the wall. He had recently been googling facts about pregnancy and too much stress was not good for the baby.

Peter took calming breaths as he walked to his locker. It almost felt like he wasn't even pregnant. After all, it's not like his belly was reaching places before he did. He still came off to people at school as the quiet, nerd boy.

"Peter!"

Peter whipped around seeing Harry trudging towards him. He bit his lip nervously. Harry practically chewed his ear off over the phone. He could only imagine what it would be like with the darker haired boy right in front of him.

"What? No, 'Hey, Gorgeous'? Peter tried with a forced smile.

"You still don't remember who got you pr-"

"Shh!" Peter hissed.

"You still don't remember?" Harry said quieter, but still upset.

"No, Harry! Don't you think I would tell you if I did?" Peter said in an exasperated tone.

"I'm just- ugh," Harry hit a locker near Peter's, "I should have stayed with you. I shouldn't have even dragged you with me. This is all my fault."

"No, it's not," Peter said factually. Yeah, he wished he never went to that party, but he also wishes he would have taken his pills. He doesn't even know how to tell his parents yet and it's been a whole two days.

"I'm sorry, Gorgeous," Harry said calmer now.

"It's whatever," Peter slammed hid locker shut.

"So you're keeping it, yeah?" Harry asked, walking Peter to his class like usual. This was something Peter thought about all weekend.

Did he want to keep this baby he didn't even know the father of? Absolutely. Peter had almost grown attached to the idea of having a baby. It was just going to be hard. Especially since he hadn't told his parents.

"Yeah, but I haven't told my parents yet. And Harry, what about school? I still have two years left. I can't just drop out to have a baby," Peter stressed.

"Relax. Your Dad would probably help and I'm always here," Harry comforted. Peter smiled.

"See you at lunch," he waved. He caught Harry wave back as he detoured into his classroom.

Peter sat at his desk, making sure to turn in his homework on the way in. Yes, he was one of those students. People might not notice the him, but he was glad for that. He didn't want to be labeled as the nerdy, gay, and an outsider.

Class didn't start for another few minutes, not even his teacher was in the class yet. Peter decided it was the perfect time to pull out his sketchbook. This was another thing his peers didn't need to know about.

However, he was glad he had the skill to draw. Both his parents loved to draw. His dad drew material things like cars or blueprint ideas while his Pops was great at portraits.

"Hey, Peter. Can I talk to you for a second?" Someone said, interrupting Peter from drawing his dark, dejected lion.

"What," Peter snapped harshly before looking up from his sketch to see hazel eyes.

"About Friday night," the older boy started. Peter was confused already. "Let's just forget about it, okay?"

"Forget?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, we were both pretty drunk and it didn't really mean anything-"

Peter had already zoned out on what Wade was saying. His blood had ran cold and fuck, was it healthy for your heart to be beating this fast?

"Wait," Peter cut off a still talking Wade, "we...?"

Peter didn't even know how to finish that sentence and Wade just nodded warily. Peter couldn't believe it. Wade had gotten him pregnant, and Wade wanted him to forget about it because it meant nothing?

"Peter?" Wade asked, "Just forget about it, yeah?"

Peter gulped down the knot in his throat. He couldn't cry.

"I wish I could."

✖✖✖

Monday! Everybody's favorite day of the week! (Note Sarcasm) (Also if you know where that comes from ily)

I wrote a bunch this weekend, YAY!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER,