∆1∆

ITS HERE!!!

ENJOY

✖✖✖

Four years ago...

"Peter, you're growing up now," the doctor told the twelve year old.

"So, what does that mean?" He asked slowly, eyeing his parents. They're faces were emotionless. Peter could tell they knew something he didn't.

"You're going to have to take these pills now," she informed, ripping off the paper from her notebook that contained his prescription. Peter took the paper, examining it closely.

"And why do I have to take this again?" He wondered, his young mind having a hard time processing all the new information.

"Because, Peter, you can get pregnant."

✖✖

Present Day...

"Dammit, Steve! I asked you to pick up the groceries," Tony, Peter's dad, scolded running a hand through his messy brown hair.

"I bought milk!" Steve, Peter's other dad, yelled back from upstairs. Tony closed the refrigerator, clearly upset with his husband.

"Okay, well all you're getting for breakfast is milk then," Tony spat back before taking a seat next to his son at the breakfast bar.

"Sorry, Pete. I can try to go pick you up something-"

"No, it's whatever," the sixteen year old shrugged, swinging his bookbag over his back. "I have to catch the bus anyways."

Peter figured he'd just get some nasty, cafeteria breakfast or steal some of his best friend, Harry's, food. Whatever he did, he just made sure he could leave the house. He hates hearing his parents argue, even over small things. They've been fighting a lot and Peter just can't take it.

"Wait, Peter!" Tony called out to his son already by the door, "Did you take your pill?"

"Yep," Peter mumbled before slamming the door behind him. He began walking to the bus, music blasting in his ears through his earbuds.

Truth is, he didn't take his pill. He actually ran out of pills last week and just never told his dad. He remembers staring into the empty bottle, hearing the echo of his parents shouting downstairs. They were already having problems, Peter didn't want to pester them by asking for them to get a refill.

Peter climbed on the bus, ignoring everyone. It's not like they really talk to him anyways. When they got to school, he quickly made his way to his locker.

"Morning, gorgeous. What's the rush?"

Peter whipped around to see Harry standing there with a grin on his face. He tore the earbuds from his ears so he talk to his friend properly.

"I need food and I'm going to be late," Peter told him while fishing his books out his locker.

"You took your meds without eating?" Harry fake gasped.

"Shove off, unless you're going to give me food," Peter grumbled, slamming his locker.

"Anything for you," Harry smiled, reaching in his paper lunch bag and pulling out a muffin.

"I knew there was a reason I keep you around," Peter smiled and took the breakfast snack greedily.

"Because I'm the best," Harry smiled triumphantly as they wandered the halls before school.

"Yeah yeah," Peter waved off, mouth full of blueberry muffin.

"Since I'm so great, you should come to this party with me tonight," Harry said.

"Party?" Peter scoffed. "Who's party?"

"I don't know, but they said everyone is invited."

"Harry, you do know that by 'everyone' they mean everyone but us," Peter replied.

"What's wrong with us?" Harry wondered, his optimistic mind not understanding why people would discriminate against him and his best friend.

"We're nerds. Nobodies. Invisible," Peter responded coldly, tossing the wrapper of his finished muffin in a trash can they were walking by.

"Oh," Harry sighed sadly. Peter sighed, too, hating seeing his only friend sad.

Peter threw his arms up dramatically, "Oh, what the hell. Let's go crash the party."

"Really?" Harry said, his eyes filling with hope.

"Yep," Peter smiled. They reached Peter's class and Harry waved bye to him.

"See you at lunch," Harry said, leaning in to kiss Peter's cheek. Peter easily raised his hand to stop Harry's lips from reaching its destination.

"Still not your boyfriend," he replied, making Harry laugh.

"Love you too," Harry grinned before skipping to his class.

Students that overheard what Harry said were staring at Peter as he made his way to his seat. Peter just tried to ignore the whispers around him.

It's no secret that the skinny, brunette boy was gay, but the rumors that he hears makes him pray they never find out about his other secret. Peter never wants anyone at school to know that he's not only gay, but can get pregnant.

The only one that knows his secret is Harry and his family. Peter wanted to keep it that way. He wanted to keep everything normal. He never wanted to get pregnant and have people looking at him like some sort of freak.

He remembers how confused he was when he first found out. He looked at his Dad and remembered him saying:

"You think it's a coincidence you look just like Pops and me?"

Peter didn't have anymore time to reminisce because someone was snapping their fingers in front of his face obnoxiously.

"Hey, Pretty Boy. I said do you have a pencil I can borrow?"

Peter looked over and stared straight into the face of Wade Wilson with his beautiful hazel eyes. Peter couldn't help but find the seventeen year old attractive. He also couldn't help that he had two classes with the 11th grader since he was ahead in his own 10th grade classes.

"And by borrow you mean?" Peter replied curtly. He may have been attracted to the older boy, but that was no reason to become vulnerable for him.

Wade sighed, "I'll give it back, Stark."

"It's Rogers-Stark."

"I thought your parents got a divorce?"

"Who told you that?" Peter practically shouted. Wade had finally managed to get some emotion out of him.

"Is there a problem?" Their strict teacher asked, pursing her lips.

"I just needed a pencil," Wade replied.

"Well, ask someone else. You two are disrupting class," she said, before going back to typing away on her dinosaur computer.

Wade rolled his eyes and put his head down on the desk. If Peter wouldn't give him a pencil, he didn't want to ask anyone else. He just wouldn't do his work.

Peter, on the other hand, didn't do his work because his mind was racing. Was this really the new rumor? He couldn't stand the thought of his dad's being separated and losing one of them. He quickly raised his hand for a bathroom pass.

Once he got there, he cried.

✖✖✖

IT'S HERE! THE 1ST CHAPTER!

What do you think??? I want to know allllll your first impressions of everyone!

I'm so super excited for this story!

OKAY ILY BYE