PartSeven:

Date night

LaurenPOV:

I think I planed this date out pretty good, the only problem is I don't know if I want to ask her to be my girlfriend yet. Maybe after another date.

I am actually just now walking out of the bathroom from getting dressed.

I'm wearing black skinny legged joggers, a dark green plaid sweater shirt around my waist, a white polo that has a dark green symbol on it, my brown leather jacket, and my tan timberland boots.

Really I was going for the 'really sexy fuckboy' look.

I think I look good, hopefully Camila will.

I'm about to leave to go finish up my sappy romantic date plans.

"Camila", I shout to my room to gain her attention.

"Yea Lo", she shouts back.

"I'm heading out now, but don't come out until I left, I want what we're wearing to be a surprise", I tell her finally unlocking the bathroom door heading to the front door.

"We aren't getting married, yet, so I can see you if I want, but since you asked i'll stay in hear and get dressed", camz says back making me smile when I heard her say yet.

I had a huge grin on my face as I shouted 'bye' and closed the door behind me.

-

I just got finished setting up hopefully no one comes and ruin my set up.

I was currently on my way back to the apartment to get Camila for our date.

But then a thought stuck me, I changed my mind, I do wanna ask Camila to be my girlfriend today.

'I have the perfect plan, hope she says yes', I thought as I did a u-turn.

-

"Okay that'll take about three hours and fifty one minutes ", The cute old lady tells me as I hand her $84.83.

"Thankyou", i tell the nice woman, walking out of Custom Ink, getting in my car, heading out to get Camila.

-

CamilaPOV:

I was just finishing up putting on my makeup when I heard a knock at the front door.

I rush and open the door to see Lauren.

I think I'm pregnant.

She is slaying her outfit, quite frankly she probably could slay a trash bag and make the cover of a magazine.

I then felt something close my mouth snaching my thoughts away.

"Hey sweet cheeks you might want to keep that close before a fly gets in and choke you to death, but it'll be okay because she still coming to the date dead or alive", she says whispering the last part under her breath, but I still heard because we were standing so close.

I giggle and take a small step back to grab my purse of the lamp table, before steping outside with her.

"Oh I almost forgot", she said lightly grabing my arm, pulling me back.

I was about to ask her what she's talking about until she kisses my cheek.

"You look hella good baby", she whispers in my ear giving my butt a tight sqeeze, before she released me laughing softly to herself.

"Uh aha t-thanks", I say mentally cursing myself for blushing so hard.

"Come on my blushing bambi", she says as she held her car door open.