PartTwo:

LaurenPOV:

"hey Lauren can you come back tommorow a little early", Simon ,my boss said.

"Sure i love working here but can you tell me why please", I said happy i don't have to go stay home.

"Thanks, umm Tommy's mom has to go to her job a little before opening time of the shop now, I didn't want to have tommy leave, he's my favorite", He smiles brightly at me.

Simon loves working with kids,once he got out of college he parent rent this daycare out for him to start his career at age 25. He loves Tommy he is 6 is he reminds him of his little brother Timmy(what a coincidence) that live with there mom.

"Sure I'll watch your brother", i tease him already heading out the door before he could reply.

I get inside of my car ready to go to the place i no longer call home, but hell.

_

I pull in my driveway well my parents driveway and see all my stuff packed on the porch. I hurry and get out my car walking in their mansion. I see my parent standing in the foyer as i walk in.

"Mom, Dad, why the fuck is all my shit outside", i say trying to keep calm.

" You cant live here anymore ", my mom and dad said together.

" An why the fuck not", I say raising my voice"

" You know already but just in case you don't ill jog your memory,we gave you money for lawyer school but instead you went for a worthless career so you can watch other people's snobby kids,but your father and i have gotten you your own apartment. The maid were taking your stuff there as we speak look under the mate for the key when you get there", my mother said as they turned and went upstairs. I stood dumbfounded.

_
After the argument with my parents they told me the address, to witch i'm driving to now. I notice it was by the daycare I work at so I dropped my car off in the parking lot and ran to McDonald's for some food.
_
Once i got two burgers and some frys and a small coke, I took the alley way so i want get bumped on the busy sidewalk. Hey i wasn't going to drop my food.

I heard a soft sniffle like crying behind a dumpster i was about to walk past. Thinking its a puppy I lean over an gasp when i see i was a girl that looks kinda young naked with lots of bruises on her. She looked up at me and flinched.

"Come here wear this and lets go", I said sternly trying to sound like i wasn't gonna take no for a answer.

She stated shaking but she put on my jacket that was slightly bigger than her. I zipped it up and grabbed her hand tugging her to follow me while trying to balance my food.

-
We reached my apartment fairly quick, but it was cold out and all she had on was my jacket.

"I uh sorry about the boxes they kinda yea", I said trailing off.

"A-are you g-going to hurt m-me",she panicky say looking at the ground.

"No well now that you said that i might hurt you if you don't help me eat this food", I joke as i see a faint smile on her face.

"Thank you",she said as i pass her a burger and fries looking for a cup to put her some drink in a cup.

"You can go clean up in the bathroom, hopefully the water is on. I just moved in here if you can't tell", I say rather ruffly thinking of my parents.

"Thanks, umm can I get some clothes please",she mumbled looking at the ground.

"Yea, look you don't have to be scared of me you can trust me",i say trying to get through to her.

"Thank you", she was about to go to the bathroom when i gently grabbed her forearm. She looked afraid but calmed down a little after.

"I'm Lauren Jauregui by the way" i say trying to make i contact while letting her arm go.

"C-Camila Cabello", she said softly heading to the restroom to take a shower.

_
After I finish putting my bed together i laid down scrolling through twitter and tumblr.

Minutes later she comes out of the restroom wearing the clothes i gave her.

"Hey Camila you can sleep here okay", I generously tell her noticing how sleepy she looks.

She mumbles a quick 'ok' and 'thank you' before getting under my comfy covers.

I head out of the room quietly, turning off the lights making my way in the living room.

Throwing folded cover on the floor, i made my way on the blanket still filling the hardwood surface of the floor and letting sleep take me.