PartSix:

LaurenPOV:

"Mom", I asked slowly and confused

"Oh Lauren i've missed you dearly, when are you going to stop this and come back", she answered back.

"Stop what", I say getting bored of the conversation already.

"Stop working and that daycare job come back to lawyer school, and you can come home", she said as if im stupid.

"Mom let me put this though your thick ass skull, I love my job, I'm actually doing great on my own, you and dad would know that if you didn't throw my shit out, oh my bad the staff threw it out, because god forbid you guys ruin your perfectly manicured hands", I said in one breath pissed at this point, clicking end on my phone.

She didn't even ask how I was.

"Mam are you okay", the staff counter lady calls out to me.

I whip at my eyes not knowing a frustrated tear came down.

"Uh yes mam, how long will this take", I say trying to get off the subject of thinking about my mom.

"You will only have to wait on your item for 12 minutes now".

I smile and say a small thanks.

I open my phone's texting app and click on Camila's name.

Me: Hey I hope you haven't or aren't thinking about canceling our date in 2 days.

Camz🍌🌵: No I haven't, but I must warn you I am really nervous.

Me: Nothing to worry about, hey whats you favorite animal.

Camz🍌🌵: I don't know I like them all.

Me: Camzi pick one.

Camz🍌🌵: fine, I've always been obsessed with Curious George.

Me: Soo monkey?

Camz🍌🌵: yes, why the questions, i'm at school you know

Me: shit Camz don't reply anymore i forgot, and it's a surprise

Camz🍌🌵: You really are somthing Lo haha😂

Me: I said don't reply

I put my phone up when I see she didn't text back and look up only to see the counter lady standing in front of me with my 3 foot gift.

"Here you go, that'll be $28.18", she says handing it over to me, while I give her the money.

"Thankyou for the good service", I say smiling.

"No thankyou for coming to our business ", the middle age women smiles back politely.

I turn on my heal to leave and make my trip to another store.

-

I put my 3 foot plush toy and the baby monkey onesie inside my closet hiding it from Camila's eyesight.

I look over my sholder to the clock and see that its time I go pick up Camila.

I rush out the room and head in my mini copper driving off to Camz school.

When I pull up to the school I see what looks to be Camila crouching down while a boy is screaming at her.

I put my car in park and rush over to the figures, once im to them I see that it is Camila and that Austin kid she tells me about.

"Hey Camila, i'm here to pick you up so go to the car", I say sternly and give Austin a harsh glare.

She slowly nods with a thankful look in her eyes, while walking quickly away.

"Listen bitch, I don't appreciate some fuckboy running up yelling at my girl, unless you go and have a kid come out of that short ass dick of yours to yell at, you better back the fuck up, I'm sick and tired of hearing your name come out of her mouth, about how you are hurting her, but thats okay because if she tells me one more thing that I dont like envolving you your gonna make your bed and lay in it", I say shoving him in a wall and heading back to my car.

When I get inside my car I see Camila sitting in the passenger seat crying softly to herself.

I get in my seat telling her to hold on as I drift the car out of the parking lot heading to my favorite spot in town.

Once we get to the pond, I park the car and get out the car.

I go to her side, open the door and get her to come out.

We walk hand in hand to the little bridge dock thats in the middle of the pond.

I hold her in my arms as she crys.

" Baby whatever he said to you doesn't matter okay, what matters at the moment is only you. Your smart and beutiful and you shouldn't let anyone tell you otherwise alright.", I whisper to her, receiving a little nod back from her.

That evening I held her in my arm, then we went back to our home and did the exact same thing, only difference was we were watching a movie.

This is what I want, I want us to be together.

"Lo", I hear Camila say as the movie starts go on commercial.

"Yes", I say.

"You think we can have the date tomorrow", she ask nervously

I looked up shocked that she would ask that.

"Are you surious, yes I would love to", I say exited.

Were both smiling widely, while turning back to the T.V.

Then it dawned on me.

Im going to have to half ass plan this because I haven't even tought of anything yet.

I'm fucked