chapter 17: rehearsals

*SARAHS POV*

February 12th

I wake up to a text from Lauren.

morning sarah! john has really missed you lately, he says you barely have time to talk in school anymore and he has had rehearsals after school everyday. i was wondering if you wanted to meet us after school at rehearsals!

I smile at the text, I've missed him soo much lately!

of course where and what time?

She instantly responds

dance studio 11 on hollywood bvd at 2:00

I answer

ill be there

I get up before hopping in the shower. After getting out I change into our school uniform with some leggings. I check my clock to see its 8:00. I wake up Noel before going with her down into the kitchen. I feed her her puppy chow as I eat my cereal.

I take her for a walk once we are both done with our breakfast. We go back inside before I kiss her bye and go to school in my moms car. "I'm going to Johnny's rehearsal after school today." I say to my mom. "Alright that's fine what time" She asks. "2:00 at the dance studio on hollywood, Lauren invited me" I state. "Aw that is sweet, what time should I pick you up?" She further asks. "I'll need to ask, but i'll text you" I smile.

"Ok Sarah, should I pick you up from school then take you?" Mom asks as we pull up to school. "Yeah, I wanna stop home to change and grab Noel" I say. "Ok bye Sarah love you!" She smiles. "Love you too mom" I say closing the car door behind me.

Lauren is waiting by the school doors as I walk up the stairs. "John still doesn't know your coming, he is going to be so excited!" Lauren giggles. "Can I bring Noel she missed you guys... but mostly Benny" I laugh. "Yeah totally" She says before the bell rings. "I'll see you at 2 I say as we walk through the doors.

The school day flies by really fast. Johnny and I barely talked at all today because we can't sit together and for lunch he was in guidance talking about missing school for shows I believe. I'm so glad I am going to see him today, but it seems as if he has been avoiding me!

As the last bell rings everyone jumps from their seats and heads for the doors. My mom is always early, so I walk outside to see her parked in front of the school. "How was school Sarah?" My mom asks as I hop into the front seat of the car.

"It was good" I say. The rest of the car ride we blast the radio and sing and dance along.

When arriving home I change into a white loose tank top and tight jeans. I also slip on my white converses (pic in beginning). I take Noel out to do her business then I put a pink bow on her left ear.

My mom, Noel and I all pile into my mom's SUV. We arrive at the dance studio at 2:10PM. I kiss my mom goodbye on the cheek before getting out of the car with Noel. I walk in and stand in the doorway and peacefully watch Johnny sing and dance. No one seems to notice that I'm here so I silently watch Johnny. It is truly amazing watching him, he is so talented!

I've been standing her for about 5 minutes but I can't seem to stop watching him. It's like he put me into a trance.

Oops spoke to soon. Noel sees Bentley and before I know it she starts to bark. I scramble to try to stop her, when I finally do the music has been cut and all eyes are on me. Johnny looks at me before running over. Lauren grabs Noel from me before Johnny grabs my hand and pulls me into the hallway where no one can see us.

He pulls off his mic that he uses when he dances and kisses me multiple times. Before I know it, it turned into a make out session. "I've missed you so much!" Johnny says out of breath. "I've missed you more" I say our faces about 2 inches apart.

"Do you still love me?" Johnny asks randomly as tears form in his eyes. " Of course! I love you more than anything" I say surprising myself. "I love you more" Johnny says looking straight into my eyes, that is the first time we've ever said that to eachother in person. Before I know it he is pulling me into another passionate kiss.

"Why would you think that?" I ask. "Just you were with Daniel Skye and he is more famous than me and more talented" He says upset, which makes me laugh. He gives me a confused look. "Daniel! Daniel is my FRIEND since I was 11! Of course I missed him because we never actually met, we only Face timed! Johnny you are the most talented person I've ever heard! Is this why you've been avoiding me?" I question. Johnny blushes before pulling me into a tight hug.

He kisses me one more time before we walk into the studio hand in hand. As we walk in Darian whistles causing Meredith and Dale to both slap her up the head gently. We let go of hands and I walk over to Lauren. "You were out there for a long time" She winks. I slap her shoulder lightly before we both giggle.

I smile watching John, getting brought into another trance. "Sarah" Lauren says shaking me. "Yeah" I reply. "What do you want from Starbucks?" She asks. "Vanilla Bean Frapuccino please" I say getting broken from my trance. I look down on my lap to see Noel, I don't remember her jumping on my lap. 

Everyone takes a short break once the Starbucks arrives. After the break they dance for about 1 more hour before ending rehearsal. "Thank you for coming baby girl" Johnny says coming over to me. "Of course, you looked great babe" I say as he kisses my cheek. 

Meredith took me home after we all finally left the studio.