Part 6

Narrator's POV:
Natsu is in his black with red flames Lamborghini doing 80 in an 30 mile speed zone.

He didn't care if he gets pulled over by the cops all he cared about was getting Lucy to the hospital to treat her injuries

Natsu's POV:
"Damn that Lisanna!"
"How could she do such a thing?!" I screamed inside my head.
I look to my right to see Lucy slumped over in the passengers seat unconscious.

"Lucy stay with me!"
"Please!"
She didn't respond or move
"Damn it!"
"I can't lose her!"
"Fuck it!"
I start doing 100 instead of my previous 80.
I zoom past an secluded park while going 100 and see a pink blob flying towards my windshield.
Splat!!!!

"What the heck?!""Is that strawberry shortcake?!"I turn the windshield wipers on they automatically wipe the strawberry shortcake off my windshield

"What the heck?!"
"Is that strawberry shortcake?!"
I turn the windshield wipers on they automatically wipe the strawberry shortcake off my windshield.
I look up at my rearview mirror to see police lights and hear a police siren.
"Ah crap not now?!"
I really don't want to stop but I have no choice.
"Maybe the officer will let me off with a warning once they see Lucy's condition" I thought.
I come to an abrupt stop and put my car in park as I watch the police motorcycle stop behind me.
"Well here goes nothing"
Sorry readers I'm going to have to end there why because I'm evil! Haha!!! No just kidding I just need to cook dinner plus I want to watch a little bit on My Bride is a Mermaid. Sorry I'm hooked on it. I'm trying to keep my promise to update at least once a day. Plus I have other people's stories to read, comment and vote. Who do you think the mysterious cop will be? Please comment and vote.
Love u readers thanks for the support until next time.