28. Romantic Sherlock.

Start from the beginning

"You're welcome." He cleared his throat. "I want to be with you forever John and I don't care what anyone else says. My heart wants you." Sherlock's said as his hands gently trailed down John's chest, feeling his well-toned muscles through his shirt.

John briefly looked down, blushing fervently. And back up. Their eyes met as the silence of the house surrounded them. They both chuckled slightly and Sherlock bent down, his lips pressed against John's. Softly at first, then sped up with more passion. Sherlock's arms trailed down the sides of John's body, tracing the edges of his stomach and down his hips, grasping them firmly. A move that he would normally never have done.

[ WARNING! SMUT! Skip the rest of this Chapter if you don't want to read smut. :) ]

John lost his mind and pushed Sherlock at the nearest wall of the house, his tongue darting into Sherlock's mouth to clash with his own. They kept kissing like this until Sherlock pulled back.

"Bedroom now." Sherlock said breathlessly. John nodded, a big wide smile on his lips. John never pressured Sherlock to go any further than he wanted. He was happy waiting to do anything sexual. Sherlock made him happy just by being in his presence. He could spend all of his days and nights with Sherlock just talking and never get bored. Not that he didn't wish he could carry him to bed sometimes. Wouldn't be that a funny view? Little John carrying the tall Sherlock to bed.

They waddled to Sherlock's room with entwined hands. When they entered the room. John pushed Sherlock onto the bed and slid up between Sherlock's legs, careful not to rub their already erections together just yet, and captured Sherlock's lips. Sherlock moaned and accepted John's tongue into his mouth, enjoying how slowly John moved, how deeply he kissed him, like he enjoyed nothing more than tasting him.

Sherlock quickly began frustrated with the distance between his body and John's. John was hovering over him to avoid any contact that Sherlock might not be comfortable with yet. Sherlock reached up and laid his hands onto John's sides, tugging him down. John looked into Sherlock's eyes for a moment and then he lowered himself slowly. When their crotches ground together, Sherlock's breath hitched and he let out a sharp little cry. His entire body went rigid for a moment. John kissed him softly until he relaxed. John kissed for a few minutes before grinding against him gently, testing his reaction. Sherlock moaned and tossed his head back. He was experiencing sensations he never had before.

"Oh god, John." He gasped. John chuckled. The two's eyes met, and John could tell that Sherlock was stressed and horny. John started to unbutton Sherlock's shirt.

"Sherlock, you sure about this?" Sherlock slowly opened his eyes and looked up into John's beautiful eyes. He nodded stiffly and spoke up.

"Just... go slow with me." He whispered.

"Okay, love." John replied as he trailed kisses onto Sherlock belly. John's hands slowly moved over Sherlock's trousers, unbuttoning and unzipping his trousers. And then Sherlock was left with his pants. John carefully pressed his hand to the bulge of Sherlock. A soft cry left Sherlock's cuppid bow lips as a jolt of pleasure shot through him. He gasped as John started rubbing the bulge with his hands. John then took off his own shirt and then Sherlock reached out and placed his hands on his chest, running them down over his abs, enjoying the feeling of his muscles twitching beneath his touch.

When he reached the waistband of John's jeans he wasted no time in popping off the button, feeling smug about wrecking an item of his clothing. As he pulled down the zipper he felt John growl against his belly, the sensation causing him to shiver. He pushed John's jeans down his hips as far as he could reach and with the rest John helped.

John let his hands over roam over every plane, every dip of Sherlock's body. When John pressed his lips to Sherlock's stomach, Sherlock shivered and goosebumps suddenly covered his body. John smiled and moved lower, skipping Sherlock's crotch for the time being, and massages Sherlock's legs, feathering kisses over the insides of his thighs. Sherlock moaned, arching his back.

When he reached the waistband of Sherlock's pants, he kissed the skin above them and slowly pulled them down, of Sherlock's hips. Sherlock raised his legs to help John put them completely off. After, John does the same, so Sherlock would feel comfortable. Now they are both naked.

"You sure?" John asked softly, before grabbing Sherlock's member and stroking him firmly, making Sherlock whimper out a small. "Y-Yes..." John chuckled, speeding up his hand, and running his thumb over Sherlock's tip, making him squirm.

"Oh I'm so ready. I want you... Now, John." He begged, squeezing his eyes shut, and bucked his hips furiously.

John slammed his lips back onto Sherlock's, kissing passionately. John felt Sherlock's hands fondling his balls. John moaned through the kiss. John pulled back and looked at Sherlock.

"Now, where is it?" He asked.

"Where is what?" Sherlock asked back. John gave him a look. And Sherlock rolled his eyes.

"First drawer." He said. And then John opened the drawer and grabbed the lube. He opened it and smears some on Sherlock's entrance, and on his fingers.

When John pushed a finger inside, Sherlock yelled out and pushed down on the finger. John slowly slid his finger inside again, a few times before adding another and Sherlock gasped even louder. John sped up, thrusting his fingers into Sherlock's nook faster and listened as his Sherlock's moans grew louder and more desperate.

"Jooooohn." Sherlock yelled.

"Did I hurt you?" John asked worriedly.

"No." he paused, breathing loudly. "It's time." He added, gasping.

John leaned over for a soft kiss and whispered something like. "Okay." And pulled back. He licked his own lips and placed his hands on Sherlock's hips, raising them up. John scooted closer to him and poked his hard member on Sherlock's entrance as he hovered over him.

"Ready?" John asked.

"Just do it!" Sherlock snapped. And then John pushed his member inside of him, his head going in first and then his shaft.

"Ah, god, John it hurts." Sherlock screamed and John almost pulled it out, but then he didn't. Knowing it's normal to have pain in the beginning. John leaned close to Sherlock.

"It will be okay, Sherlock. I promise you that you'll feel nothing but pleasure." John assured, grabbing Sherlock's hard member and strokes it, then rubbing it up and down. Sherlock bite on his lip, nodding.

John pressed his hips back forwards and let out a choked moan as he entered Sherlock, now deeper. Sherlock dug his fingers into the mattress and his mouth fell open as John began pushing in, working his cock in further each time he pushed in. Sherlock gripped onto the sheets and moaned loudly with each thrust.

And then, John got the right spot. "John, this is fucking good." Sherlock said in a shaky voice. "Can you go faster?" He asked.

"With pleasure." John smirked and then he sped up, going faster with each thrust, how deeper, how louder Sherlock yelled out. "Yes, god, yes John!"

Sherlock yelled his name over and over between the moaning and gasping. John couldn't help but going faster at this. It's the best sound he ever heard.

"I'm going to.." John gasped, his orgasm close.

"M-me too," Sherlock cried out.

With a final moan from John, his body stiffened, his mouth flung open, his cock shooting cum over Sherlock's belly. Sherlock gasped as his own orgasm hit. John pulled him into a hug as waves of pleasure rolled over his body.

Sherlock wrapped his arms around John's waist and they stayed in each other's arm until the last of their orgasms wore off. Sherlock sighed contently and kissed John softly.

"That was amazing, John."

"Told you." He yawned and snuggled closer. "And yes it was." He smiled.

"You were amazing." Sherlock said. John chuckled tiredly.

"You were too." He answered quietly.

After a couple sweet words both fell asleep in each other's arms.

HEHEHEHE.