Voices

FINALLY AN UPDATE

Third person's POV, just for the sake of Will's loyalty.

*a few days ago*

"Hello?" Will asks unsure. Darkness surrounds him and he surely does not like that. How did he even get there? And where, in the name of Hades, is there?

The son of Apollo tries to get up, however, that is too hard: his whole body hurts, especially his left leg and he knows, right away, that it is broken. He searches around the ground, trying to find something to hold on to, a wall maybe, but there isn't anything. Will is alone in an empty place and has no idea why.

Suddenly, Will hears footsteps coming from afar. And, before he can even comprehend what is going on, there is a laugh. But not just any laugh for Will; it was his laugh. The laugh he would never be able to forget, the laugh he would always dream about.

"Come find me, Sunshine." the voice says. Will doesn't know who it was or even if it was safe, but he has this sudden, uncontrollable urge to find it. He NEEDS it more than anything else.

That is when Will forgets about his broken limb, forgets about his pain. Struggling, the boy gets up and limps in the direction the voice was coming from.

****************************

*now*

Will isn't sure how long he has been searching. Days and nights always seem to be the same there. He has no idea how many days had passed. Maybe weeks? He doesn't even know if he ended up blind, for Gods' sake! Will is weaker than ever and has only survived this time trapped with the little ambrosia he had left in his pocket.

He had wanted to give up many times before, but he would always hear that voice again, calling for him, screaming his name. Even in the few times he slept, the voice was in his dreams. He is tired of that, tired of everything.

"Come on, Will. I need you."

He can not give up. No matter what, Will will find the owner of that voice.