Chapter Seventeen

"Outside."

Leaving him clueless was an overstatement. He knew how to always find me when I'm sad or anxious, moody even. I wasn't really planning on going anywhere else.

I happily sighed as I sat down and found an empty table for myself. Removing the tray, I place the bucket of chicken on my table and all the other things that were with it. As I was about to have my first bite of chicken I was ahold of. I found myself calling him.

"Niall?" He shifts his direction from the cashier to where he heard his name being called.  Stupidly, I raise my hand for him to see with of course, a chicken leg. I received some stares since I totally looked like a complete idiot who's raising her chicken leg up in the air.

Niall smiles warmly but doesn't come over, instead he pointed at the cashier. He sat down after receiving what he ordered.

"Really, a bucket?" He smiles, amused.

"What?" I say in protest. "At least I don't have line up again if I'm going to crave more chicken, unlike you." My hand goes to his cheek, pinching it slightly. "Your two piece isn't enough." I tease.

"Honestly," Niall says, raising his hands mid-level in surrender. "I knew you were going to share, I mean you can't help this sexy Irish lad." He winks at me exaggeratedly. "Irish? Who?" I said, playfully questioning him.

"You're looking at him..." He says, irritated, rolling his eyes then soon laughed. "Who? Where?" I looked everywhere except him. I looked at the ceiling, the floors, and the cashier as I spoke.

"I am right in front of you!" He announced, but now I took acknowledgement. "You?" I scoffed in disgust. "You're the sexy Irish lad?" I shook my head in disbelief. I couldn't help but laugh as I said it though.

Niall joined in laughing with me and he helped me finish a bucket of KFC chicken. Our conversation never stopped. We talked about a lot of random topics and I really missed him.

"Remember the day you moved and my eyes were too swollen because of you?" I admitted. "Yeah, I cried too!" He argued. "You cried because of me? Sweet sexy Irish lad doesn't cry." I cooed.

"Well, sweet sexy Irish lad did because I was going to miss you."

Well, that was something.

It was really connection that had stopped us talking since he moved to the other side of the world and the time difference made it even more difficult.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him. I hadn't noticed his brown hair peeking out of his blonde-bleached hair.

His eyes are very blue... Not as blue as Luke's though. I remember I had a crush on him when I was younger and my mom knew.

She even told Niall's mom that she would be my future mother-in-law in front of Niall. That was very embarrassing.

"Yeah, I have a girlfriend." He replied. "Who? Who?" I reiterated. "Girlfriend? You are." He said. "I mean, I have plenty--- you're one of them." He reassured me whilst winking.

"Hey! I'm trying to be serious here." I whined. "How about you? tell me your's first."

" I do have but its very confusing to tell right now." I sigh

"Oh so you're still living with Luke?" I nod.

"Condolences by the way..." He speaks up, voice trailing off at the end. I clear my throat and as I was about to say something my voice felt weak. As if I couldn't speak for myself. I shook my head repeatedly, having all horrid stuff recall back in my mind.

"You want to talk about it?" I nod lightly, knowing that this guy might actually help me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DOUBLE UPDATE (you're welcome)
(Published by zowehhh )

Please Vote, Comment, and Share because Alyssa really works hard on this story and she deserves it AND because you guys are the best! She loves you guys so much!