Chapter Five

A/n: I am back :D okay lets continue from where i left it omg im excited haha

.

So it has been a week and two days since the last time I have witnessed his shirtless scene. Yes, I've been dreading that to happen again. Like I know any of you would.

"What'd you like for breakfast darling?" He looks back at me from the kitchen island,

"I want.." I sigh to myself, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Bacon it is." He smiles to himself and let's his attention back to the fridge getting the defrosted bacon.

"But what if I don't like bacon?" I raise my eyebrow, challenging him.

Who said he could boss around and even have to decide on what I eat?

I lay my elbow on the countertop, and placed my chin on the palm of my hand.

Luke looks back at me, directing his attention away from the pan. Damn, he looks good with a white tee on.

"Really? Then I guess I should keep that in mind." He smirks then turns his back around.

"Huh?" Did I really just say that out loud? I need to learn how to- damn it. I need to keep the things I say to myself just to myself.

"You didn't answer my question," I say defending what's left of my dignity.

"Was that even a question Alie?" As he cooks the bacon, I couldn't stay focused on whatever we're talking about.

Two things. The scent of what he's cooking. And the person who's cooking it.

He's your stepfather

I forced that idea in the back of my mind, I hope it wouldn't get back to ruin my nerves for the day.

"So, bacon?" I look down at my plate "Just bacon?"

"Yeah," he chuckles "a lot of bacon." He grins at me.

"This isn't healthy Luke." I say as he continues to munch all on what's on his plate.

"Well, we could cook pancakes." He says, his eyes squinting as he tries too look at the glass cupboards.

"still not healthy, but okay" I laughed, grabbing a piece and popping it into my mouth. I stood up to my feet. Walking to the cupboards, with my tipsy toes I tried to reach the pancake mixture and-

"Ugh luke," He carries me up wrapping both his arms, lifting me. Reaching the mixture, I wiggle out of his grasp. His mouth gives off a light chuckle and brings me down.

"So it says here," I point my finger to the directions

"Where?" He grabs ahold of the box and checks it himself.

"This is the problem, we both suck at cooking." I laugh.

"That's the fun of it," He says still focusing his eyes on the box.

"Oh, is it really?" I say sarcastically. He placed the box down and looks at me.

"That's the fun of it." He repeats in a seriously intoned, as his eyes started to darken.

"It is because I'm with you." He brings his hand up to my cheek, closing the space that is left between us.

.

.

.

.

hello hi hi hello

( edited by larryfreewifi )