Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Welcome to Konoha

*Akira is on the pic*

>>Akira's POV<<

I ran for my life and I started to see a big big wall.
'I guess that's Konoha'..
I decided to walk around the wall without even look about what was in front of me.
"Ouch!", I heard someone say and I looked forward and saw a guy with spiky, yellow hair, a orange jacket and a headband.
"I'm sorry! I'm really, really sorry!", I said and helped the yellow-haired guy up.

"No problem!", he said with a big smile that covered his whole face.
"I am Uzumaki Naruto! And I will become Hokage one day! Remember that!", he said and laid his arms rest on the sides of his back.
"I'm Senju Akira!", I said with a smile.
"You are not from the village, eh?", he said and started to inspect me.
"No, I am here to talk with the Hokage", I said and the looked at me.
"The Hokage? Follow me, I can show you to his office!", he said and started to walk inside the gates and I took a deep breath as I passed.

"Here!", he said with a smile.
We went up and met a woman.
"Lady Tsunade, this is Akira Senju, she wants to mee..."
"To meet the Hokage! He has been waiting for you Akira", she said with a smile and knocked on a door.
"Hokage-sama! Akira Senju has arrived!", she said and nodded to me that I could go inside.
I opened the door and saw an old man sit on a chair.
"Akira! Please, sit down", he said with a soft smile.

I took a sit and I took out the scroll I got from my father and placed it on the desk in front of us. And the Hokage looked at it.
"Your dad wrote it, right?", he said and I nodded shortly.
"Hai".

He took the scroll and opened it.
"Hmm..", he said and looked at me.
After a while of thinking he smiled at me and said:
"Welcome to Konoha!".
I smiled a big smile and stood up.
"I choosed a person that can show you around and he is also your new trainer, before you start the Ninja Academy", he said and I nodded.

Ninja Academy?

I nodded.
"Kakashi-sensei!", he said loudly and a man with grey/ white hair appeared from the dust.
"Yo!", he said and smiled exactly the same as Naruto.
"Hi", I said, I am not going to be a weak idiot in this village.
"I am Hatake Kakashi", he said and placed one of his hands on his head.
"I am Senju Akira", I said and smiled.
"Hoakage-sama, can I start to guide her in the village?", he asked and the Hokage nodded.
"Let's go, then", he smiled and showed gently with his arms pointing at the door that I could go first.
I laughed a little bit and felt myself start to blush so I walked fast and when I came to the door, I turned around.
"Bye, Hokage-sama!", I said and smiled.
He laughed and winked me goodbye.

-

Kakashi showed me all the places and buildings in the village, and he did also show me the wall with four heads on.
"It's the Hokage's of the time of Konoha", he said and I nodded and stared at them. The fourth Hokage looked a little bit as Naruto.
We started to walk again and he showed me where I was going to live.
"I live 5 minutes away from you", he said and smiled and I nodded.
"Do you know who is living in the 2 other houses?", I asked without knowing why.
"Hai. In house with the number 4 on, lives Naruto. Uzumaki Naruto. And in the number 5 lives Sasuke. Uchiha Sasuke that almost never is home", he said and I nodded.

"Akira-chan!", someone screamed and I turned my head to see who it was. Naruto. I turned my head back and I didn't see Kakashi anywhere.
"Hi, Naruto!", I said and smiled.
"What are you doing here?", he asked when he came to me.
"Well, I'm living here!", I said and pointed at my house and Naruto nodded, and then he looked at something behind me.

I threw my hair at the same time I turned around and saw a boy.

"Sasukee! Come here!", he screamed and it was pretty dark so I couldn't see how he looked like.
Then, when he was under the lamp with us, I saw who it was. It was the boy I saw in the woods!
"This is Akira! She is living besides us!", Naruto said loudly and my eyes watched him but he did not look at me.
When his eyes suddenly looked in mine he freezed.

Well, this is not stiff

No. Not at all.

Not at all!

Heh.. so freaking embarrsassing!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1! Hope you like it <3