I rushed downstairs to cook for him, I wanted this to be perfect so I made him a full fry up. He likes those so bad.

I was dishing up for him when I felt strong arms slither around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder "smells so good princess"

I grinned "only the best for the best" and passed it to him earning a Justin military wink, he pulled out a chair and sat down on the kitchen island to eat.

I stood opposite him and watched him, I liked watching him in the least creepiest way possible.

"Uh this is so fucking good" Justin groaned with his mouth open making me cringe "I will hit you Bieber, mouth closed bro"

Justin smirked and ate with his mouth wide open, chewing in my face "nom nom nom- mmm so good"

I walked over to him and hit him upside the head, he jumped off the chair and chased after me into the living room. I had pretty much no where to go.

"Come here princess, I won't hurt you" I shook my head laughing, if I got close to him I'd probably be saying goodbye to him with wet, pool smelling hair. That's not the plan.

"Let's do one last thing" Justin smiled, I nodded knowing whatever it was I'd be down to do it. Wherever he was. I'd follow with a smile. Nowhere was dull when I was with him.

Me and Justin decided to visit the beach one last time together. I couldn't breathe during the car ride. I felt my lungs close up as he held onto my thigh.

At the beach there were fans but they left us be. They let us have our last few hours together because Justin asked them for our space. I appreciated them for that so much.

"You gotta catch it princess!" Justin yelled throwing the frisbee to me, I just dodged it in fear. Justin shook his head laughing. I don't catch I run and hide.

"C'mon you got this one chance!" Justin yelled throwing the frisbee back to me. I obviously dodged it, picked it up and threw it at Justin's head making him fall back.

I gasped trying to hold in my laughter, I came to his side and examined his head "Justin.. I'm sorry I just - hahahah" I mean, I tried being sympathetic but it was too funny.

I fell to the floor and laughed with Justin who was also in hysterics, I sat on the floor with Justin whilst we were laughing he just hugged me.

Out of nowhere he just hugged my small body tight. My laugh turned into cries and I couldn't stop now.