OddBall-Chapter 3

Brent POV:

 Brent balled his fists and banged them against Senia's door.

"The nerve of her!" He thought, and raced down the creaky porch steps, Senia was going to pay for that. Brent brought his hand up to his stinging cheek, for a girl, she sure did hit hard.

 Josh, Ron, Wes, and Sam all stood at the end of the drive way snickering.

 "That was awesome!" Sam shouted, stomping his one foot onto the ground.

 "Totally," Wes agreed. "Are we still going to trash the place?" He added, dropping a bag full of toilet paper infront of Brent, he smirked and backed up. A sly smile spread across Brent's face as he bent down, picking up a roll of of it.

 All the other guys came up to the bag, grabbing a couple roll's for themselves. "Lets trash this place." Ron shouted, not noticing Brent just standing there.

 "One...Two...Three..." Josh counted down, Brent froze up, feeling a strange sence of guilt. His face hardend as he treid to comprehend the whole moment and situtation. This got him thinking, was he just going to toilet paper the girls house? Or was he going to do something a lot worse?

"STOP!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. "Put the toilet paper back in the bag." He demanded, looking sternly at the foursome.

 "Are we really going to toilet paper her house for revenge?" He smiled, and returned his gaze to the house before walking away with a new plan, this one was going to hurt.

 Senia POV:

 Senia sank to the wooden floor, cupping her face in her hands. She knew it would happen at some point during the day- Brent ruining the rest of it -but she certainly didn't expect him to try anything like that. The most she had expected from them was a hard push to the ground, or a couple insults.

 But this was Brent- The anoying, selfish, son of a gun that had decided to take away any sence of dignity she had left in her.

 Senia sank even lower to the ground, left staring at the ceiling, and thinking "Why do I just let him step all over me like this?" The thing was, that even if she did do something, she was nothing against Brent Connors, "Captain of the football team and the biggest ass in highschool" No matter how much she said, was nothing against him, he had the whole school behind him, each and everyone rooting for the same person, Brent Connors. She was just a stupid 17 year old that couldn't do anything about it.

 But Senia wondered, why was he leaning in to kiss her? Did he actually want to? Or was it just a sick joke to see the look on her face after he took her first kiss? It didn't matter, because she got her revenge, and got away. She wasn't near that monster anymore, so why was she playing back the moment when he leaned in to kiss her in her head? Over and over again?

 Senia scraped her fingernails on the wooden floor, trying to get up and away from the door. Even though she was mad at what Brent had made her go through in the past, and what he did ten minutes ago. She couldn't help but feel something deep inside her, something she knew she wasn't going to cough up without a fight.

 This was bad. Could she have some sort of possible feelings for Brent Connors? After all the stink bombs in her locker in middle school? Or the constant bullying that went on everyday? No. She couldn't.

 But what Senia didn't know was how long she could hide these feelings.

 She walked up to the school grounds in horror. Everyone stared at her. There was a few of them that even laughed and pointed. Brent hadn't told them about last night, had he?

 She continued to walk, pulling at her sweater hood, trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

 What was coming for her? This thought scared her senceless. Brent had naver scared her this much. But as Senia trudged towards the school, she noticed that it had become completley silent, and when she lifted her head, expecting to see Brent and his followers there was nothing but cold air and stinging silence.