OddBall-Chapter 1 Part 2

"Well looky who it is," A familiar voice sang from behind her. Brent Connors. She stared off into space as they neared her, acting like she hadn't heard the irritable voice of her most hated lets say, enemy, that called out.

This moment, well...these moments, never lasted very long. Brent just had to come along, to attempt to ruin her already horrible day. she just wanted to curse and swear at him. And that part of her wasn't hidden down to deep, but she held it back for good measures.

Senia felt them draw near. And what she meant by 'They' was Brent and his evil gang of 'Wannabes' All she could think was, "Who could possibly want to be Brent Connors?" Oh, everyone...He was the 'Pretty boy, golden boy, the everything in poor girls minds' Senia had to admit, Brent was devilishly gorgeous. His face had a chiseled look to it, he had the most beautiful eyes, and lips...But to her, that was nothing. You don't judge a book by its cover, you base it by its contents.

And Brent's 'Contents' concluded with mean, lying, and manipulative.

She heard a body drop to the ground beside her. Senia, foolishly looked over to Brent sitting beside her with his hands cupping his chin. She grunted out of anger and sadness, taking her eyes of him immediately.

"Having a fun day, OddBall?" He teased. She wasn't so easily irritated by what he did to bother her, it had gotten old after a while. In a way, Brent was like a brother, he was always trying to get up in her grill. all except for it wasn't in a very brotherly way.

She didn't answer.

"Awe, that bad? Wow...Oh! I know how to make your day better!."

The rest of the gang stood behind Brent, being as quiet as possible. If anyone was known for 'spazing' or having stupid little disputes, it was Brent. 

 "Wanna talk about it?" he asked. "I want to know all I've done to make you're day miserable." He was dropping the "Oh! I have an antidote for all the problems I cause! Joking!" thing now.

Sometimes, she just wanted to punch him. And this was one of those times.

"My day? Sorry, I spaced out. It was great." She replied, facing forward.

She could basically hear Brent smirking. His intoxicating smell surrounded the both of them. "Oh, well I can fix that." He said. Standing to his feet, and staring down at her with a wide smirk, attempting to look mischievous. She knew this one. And prepared for the worst.

Senia closed her eyes shut. When they were done, and she was sure of it, she opened her eyes to see all that they had done. A frown spread across her sullen face. All her papers lay strewn across the school yard, blowing away slowly into the distant. Even though this wasn't the worst thing they could have done, it still made her want to burst out in tears.

"Oh, what do we have here?"

Senia looked up and noticed that Brent had her mothers old leather diary in his hands, turning it over and over mockingly.

"Brent, please don't..." She pleaded, staring into his brown eyes, and biting on her lip, trying her best not to cry.

"What did you say?"

"Don't, Brent, Please." Her body shook as what seemed to be shocks ran up and down her body.

"Don't what? Look in your diary? Oh, I wouldn't. In fact, I keep one myself, wouldn't want you going through mine, would I?" He said, laughing humorously.

"Brent, I am begging you. Just please don't." A single tear slid down her cheek. If anything was precious to her, it was that diary, it was the only thing she had left of her mom.

"I guess I won't then...Not." He ripped it open, scanning the page he landed on and then turning to the next, and the next, and the next. Senia gulped and wiped the tear off of her cheek.

"Dear diary..." Brent read. "Today, was simply aweful. To think I ever thought that along the line, Brent would change his mind, and be nice to me for a change...The only thing good about my day, is that I'm home now. Even though its cold, and dreary. It's Better than at school, the whole student body decides to pick on me. And Quite frankly, I'm getting sick of it. But what can I do to change that?" Senia winced as he read the last part.

"Wow! She must really like us. Were in every page!" Brent turned towards his gang. Then back to Senia.

"Don't worry, you'll see us again." He said, and turned his heel. Brent tossed Her dairy over his shoulder, and it landed on the ground with a thud.

Senia put her head into her hands and cried until the bell sounded loudly, telling her that the day was moving on...And so should she.

Before she walked back into the school, she looked threw the pages of her Diary. They were in every page...Every one of them was filled with hate. Hate of Brent. Hate of life.

Now All she could think about was getting home.

And that wasn't often a pleasant thought...But again, just at the moment.