OddBall-Chapter 1 Part 3

The day had gone by fast. But there was nothing to shed light on. No highlights. Nothing prospectively luminescent.

She had gone back into the school, and gotten the rest of the day over and done with. Removing it all after she left that form of hell.

Sometimes, Senia wished she was normal. Inside she knew that was far fetched. Football feilds away. Normal, wasn't exactly what she wanted. She would be fine if people never talked to her, and atleast acknowledged her atleast a bit, and never teased or made fun of her. But knowing those people who did those things, she would be happier if they handed her a burlap bag, and stick,  telling her to be on her way.

Walking along the streets she noticed that nobody was outside. There was a sudden flicker of lights coming daft from the windows of houses. Then and there, she knew why nobody was outside, and just to justify that...It started to drizzle, turning into a downpour.

She yanked her hood up over her head, and dashed down the wet streets. Heading to what she thought was a safe get away.

She arrived 10 minutes later, after showering in the rain. She was drenched from head to toe, her bag hidden safely inside her brown leather jacket. The rest soaked on the outside, her shoes felt like a lake everytime she put her foot down.

Oggling at her house she took a hushed intake of air. Then stepped up onto the small porch, leading into the small house.

 She was scared that if she walked in, she wouldnt be able to walk out the same way. There was so many memorys in this house. Most of them were bad, and only few remained on the good side. They all clouded her mind, making a single tear trickle down her face, not even noticable due to the rain drops also covering her skin.

She had once lived here. Now it was nothing more than an old musty image, barried deep in her mind. Like an old treasure, that was never treasured.

She pushed these thoughts away, and continued to trudge into the house.

The door was tainted a light brown, and the curtains in the window's were a light shade of baby blue. She reached for the handle. The door swung open, reaveling a small hall hallway. Her wet sneakers made loud creaking noises as she made her way across the floor boards.

The pictures on the wall seemed to be staring at her whilst she walked by, pictures of her. Pictures of her mother. Pictures of bad memorys.

She turned her head when she saw a picture of the women she once was proud to call Mom, and closed her eyes. Picking up the pace so she wouldnt have to see anymore.

She entered the living room, and dropped her bag onto the floor, beside an old leather couch.

A towel, to her luck. Hung on the door leading to the basement. She yanked it free from the handles grasp and wrapped it around her dripping body.

shivering, she slumped down on the couch.

Today, had been the same as every other day. She thought.

But quickly resented it. Senia didn't want to think of what she was finally free from, for now atleast.

Once she was all dried and relaxed, she got up. And headed upstairs to have a hot shower, that would hopefully end her horrible day nicly. It may have been wierd if she was more normal. But she loved to shower, and let water be the only comfort to her skin, washing away all the bad stuff.

So thats what she did. Senia had a shower, and went to sleep. ending her day the way she wanted the day to be like.