10 "What are Besties For"

Ariel P.O.V

    After me and Jack's breakfast, we decided to just sit down and watch a tv show.

     It was getting late and , I was wondering when Jack was finally going to leave, I didn't really even want his company to begin with, it was nice but I didn't want it.

   "So, Ariel do you want to tell me , the story now"?

I sighed , I guess he didn't want the version Madison gave him, I hate repeating what happened, it makes me feel terrible and detached.

"No,not really actually".

   If jack wouldn't leave I would, I stood up and walked up the stairs to my room, I am emotionally and physically exhausted, the more I sleep the more the pain goes away, the less I have to talk about it.

"Ariel, I'm getting a feeling that you want me to leave".

I looked over at him as he held a pout on his lips, it was true his company wasn't needed, I didn't want to be rude but I wanted him to leave.

"Maybe,it's because I do want you to leave".

The words rolled out of my mouth, I know it sounded rude but it was the truth, I just wanted to be alone I've been telling everyone that and they're not getting it.

"Okay, fine then I'll leave".

He looked at me one more time, and then started walking out of my room, and down the creaky stairs.

"finally"!! I muttered as I sighed and laid my head on the headboard, I closed my eyes trying to remember what happened, it's painful but I need to know.

My eyes jumped open as I looked up and seen Jack standing back in my door way, I looked at him with a questionable glance, haven't he just left?

"Really, well anyways I'll see you later".

He ran his fingers through his hair and started to leave once again, this time angrily I could hear him stomping down the stairs.

I muttered a goodbye, this time hearing the door slam and his car door, I know he's mad but he can't force me to tell my story, everytime I think about it the tears run faster and my heart clenches.

I then started to cry, putting on a strong act is what was exhausting. I've been holding in these tears the whole time jack was here,and I honestly wanted to let it out.

My breath hitched as I ran through the bad thoughts, getting mini flash backs of him on top of me and kissing me.

I cried harder the memories hit like a pound of bricks, and it hurt.

I stood up, trying to catch my breath, my legs where shaky and weak.

With each step I took I felt that I was getting even more dizzy, the walls started to close in and the room felt like it was spinning.

I fell onto the floor, I didn't faint I just laid there, looking up at the ceiling, I need a therapist I need to talk to someone who would help me get better, help me through it.

I'm doing a pretty freaking crap job, trying to feel better on my own.

I closed my eyes to try to sleep, because I know that I needed it, it honestly felt like I couldn't every time I closed my eyes I seen him.

I want to talk to Cameron so freaking bad but I know he's still at the dumb party, I wanted to go meet him but parties bring back so many unwanted thoughts & memories.

So I just laid there, not sure of what to do what to say, I know I said I wanted to be alone but I don't, I don't like being alone, it makes me jumpy I don't want him to come find me.