6 "Mystery Man is back again (2)"

Ariel P.O.V

As soon as I finished the reading all I could do was think , I did so much thinking that I soon found myself pacing around my room.

"What the hell am I supposed to do now"? I sighed as I face planted into my bed, "No its what "we" are going to do"! I said as I hopped up and retrieved my phone from my desk.

" Hello, what he sent another note"? Jack asked on the other line, hm.. it's great that he would know that's the only reason I called him.

"Yes, so when do you think you could come over "? I asked as I spun in a full circle , what? It's better than pacing back and forth, and plus the lack of exercise is making my legs hurt.

" I could come now actually , so be there in 5". He spoke as the line the disconnected. I sighed and flew right back onto my bed, and groaned. I stayed there staring up at the ceiling, "I swear if I keep doing this I will get whiplash". I laughed at myself as I sat on my bed with random thoughts.

I waited for a couple of minutes, then I heard a knock on the door, dang that was fast what did he do run? I turned on every light as I ran down the stairs, considering the situation were in I don't want to take any chances .

I slowly opened the door to see Jack leaning against the doorframe, "Hey gorgeous". He spoke as he walked through the door with a bright smile on his face. I rolled my eyes I don't have enough energy to respond to him, I slowly close the door behind him.

I pulled out the note from my back pocket and handed it to him, he grabbed the note and walked over to the couch." We can do this but who in the heck , is Mason"? He aksed looking at me like I had an answer to his question.

" You ask me like I know who Mason is"? I said laughing and then thinking if I know any masons. "Well I need to ease my nerves". Jack said as he walked over to my parents rack. If he thinks I'm going down because he wants beer , he better walk or drive and get his own.

He picked up the bottle of Hennessy but before he could pour it I snatched it from his hands. I sighed" Jack, you are underage and plus I will personally drive you to the police station intoxicated"! I said as I placed the liquor back onto the rack, and made sure it was put right into place.

"Whatever"! He muttered, as he went to sit back on the couch. "I'm sorry jack but drinking really can't fix this problem". I said as I made my way over to the couch, knocking his feet onto the ground.

"We have to use what we were born with and that's called a "brain" " I spoke slowly to make sure he understood what I was saying.

He rolled his eyes then said "I'm not slow, I know what you mean". I started to laugh "Yeah, okay whatever you say". I said as I laughed even harder.

My phone started to ring, I moved into the kitchen as I talked on the phone .

"Hello"? I asked hoping it was anyone but the guy who sends the letters and notes." Hey babe, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight"? Crawford asked excitedly on the other line. What is my life ! I can't even- think of something Ariel.

" Sorry baby, I can't but I promise tomorrow, and we can go swimming too". I said as I smiled, hoping he could sense it through the phone. "Okay, see you then baby". He said, and after that he hung up. At least I didn't lie to him, so don't judge me.

" Sorry baby" Jack mimicked as he put his hands all over his body. I pushed him as I walked back into the living room.  "Oh shut the hell up".  I groaned as I threw the first pillow I seen at his face.

" Okay let's cut to the chase, before we get killed or something". "! I said grabbing Jack as we walked out of the house.

.