9 " Worst Night of my Life".

Ariel P.O.V

It was only a couple of hours into the party, and my feet were killing me,I found a quiet comfortable space on the couch and pulled out my flats from my bag.

I shoved my heels into my bag after I shoved on my flats, tonight's not one of those nights where I felt like letting loose as much, I guess it was just the atmosphere.

Half of the people at this party knows to not get drunk the first night,some on the other hand goes home with massive headaches.

From my view point I could see Jack posing for a picture why, Jack and Madison stood close by as if they were having a personal conversation.

I shook the image out of my head and looked away from them,tonight's not about Jack or Madison its about me and having fun.

Walking through the crowded path, I ran right into someone,nearly dropping my bag from my grip.

"Oh, I'm sorry".

I collected my things and looked up slowly at the person in front of me, shock immediately jumping up to my face.

"No problem, Hey Arianelle".

"Oh , hey Brandon".

I smiled as best as I could, considering I was 35 minutes away from walking right out the door and going home.

"Some party huh"?

I looked around at the party, seeing everyone jump around and scream lyrics with red solo cups in tight grasp in their hands.

"Yeah, are you staying like a whole 3 days"?

"Heck, if you are I am".

I smiled as I lightly pushed his shoulder, I guess someone's rather flirty and I'm not talking about me.

"I know that was supposed to sound romantic but instead it sounded kind of creepy".

He looked slightly confused for a split second before he started to laugh, which caused me to laugh even harder.

"Well talk to you later".

I left Brandon in search for Paula, not that I didn't want to talk to Brandon it's just really important that I find my best friend before the party escalates any further.

I walked around for a few minutes still not being able to find her, I then found my way outside in search for my hopefully not to wasted best friend.

I then seen Paula laughing with 2 guys, the both of them trying to get into her face, I guess they wanted to know who she was liking better ?

"Hey, can I borrow my best friend"?

I said as I grabbed Paula, and dragged her through the crowd with me , not caring if the guys had an answer or not.

"Hey why'd you do that, they were so into me".

Paula started to pout and I rolled my eyes, "Um, by the looks of it, you were into them and they were going to sleep with you".

I grabbed her arm as I tried to pull her back into the party area, Paula dragging her feet behind me causing me to stop in get front yard.

"Do I have to call Cameron to keep an eye on you"?

Paula started to smile and she let a smirk spread across her face, "Oooohhh yes , please". I rolled my eyes for atleast the what second?third time tonight?

Maybe, calling cam wouldn't be such a good idea, he'll get overdramatic and protective it wouldn't be such a good night anymore.

When I finally managed to pull Paula onto one of the sofas, I sighed as I straightened up my clothes that were wrinkled from my struggle.